You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

im seriously laughing out loud and totally guilty
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    You spend more time logging food than you do eating it.

muther fkiu938749709iymn7h8641!!! im not the only one 2 hours in the kitchen every flippin DAY LOGGING FOOD MEASURING CHOPPING WEIGHING AHHHHHH.....:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    (combs her hair down from the bush it had become ranting-gathers herself...composed) well i feel better now:flowerforyou:
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    You get really, really - and I mean REALLY - excited when someone quotes something you wrote ... er ?
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    ....if you find yourself digging, scraping, and licking the bottom of a greek yogurt cup to get every last bit because, hey, you already entered the calories into your food diary and you might as well get your money's worth!

^ Guilty!

... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.

Guilteeeeeeee

My bf makes fun of me for this all the time lol glad i'm not alone!
  • sixpackdream
    sixpackdream Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    1. You add a food near the end of the day and then slowly scroll to the bottom of the screen praying that you are not over the total allowed for the day. If you're still under it feels like you've won a prize! :drinker:

2. You finish the day over by 10 calories and you feel like a failure. It's a freakin' life-saver for freakin' sakes! But I'm in the red! as I argue with myself... :grumble:

3. You eat the exact same meals as the day before just to keep life easier. :wink:
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    ...you drive past the ice cream shop and read the sign as "Have a CHEAT Day" instead of what it really says: "Have a GREAT day."
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    you lose 10 pounds and suddenly you become an expert on fitness and are now a registered dietician marriage counselor

And personal trainer.:laugh:
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    ...you drive past the ice cream shop and read the sign as "Have a CHEAT Day" instead of what it really says: "Have a GREAT day."

A haaaa
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You weigh yourself and get excited that you lost a lb just so you can update your weight on mfp.

So very guilty of this one.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    If every post in this thread makes you LOL... the real kind of LOL... not the LOL you claim to do when you aren't actually LOL'ing. :laugh:

LOL :laugh: :drinker:
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    ... you think of something devastatingly witty and - by the time you are able to log on you can't for the life of you remember what it was!
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Funny ! and true!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    OM MY!!!!!
    I am so guilty of most of these things!
  • klawwill77
    klawwill77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    - on the other hand, you can't think of ANYTHING devastatingly witty - so you post "bump for later", thus creating the impression that you have but just don't have time to write it yet.
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    something good, non weight related happens in your life and you immediately think "NSV!", then feel like a dork.
  • toseeme
    toseeme Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are doing three challenges at one time.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    ... you think it's perfectly OK to make virtual friends with complete strangers who post photos of themselves shirtless or only wearing underwear on the internet then ask them what their macros are.
  • toseeme
    toseeme Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You watch workout videos on u-tube before going to bed.