DO I POOP WRONG?

Options

Replies

• KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_r81zHXfYE

Apparently we need a table with a hole in it...
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I squatted a lot throughout Asia last year, and I tell you now I'd rather have pooper problems than squat over a hole in the ground again... if you don't have good aim or explosive anything then it's gonna end up down your leg, over your trousers and it's a delightful smell to be carrying around with you all day. The other problem is your legs can get tired if you're going for a marathon dump so you rush things along, which isn't a good thing... A good old seat and newspaper is the way forward... a nice leisurely poop to start the day right instead of balancing on the edge of doom trying to get your aim straight!

It was the same way the Summer I went to Ukraine. They didn't have toilets, they had squat holes.
    Why didn't anyone tell me this?!

Because secretly they were taping you so they could put you up on a website on what NOT to do...silly
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    For those comments about being overseas and squatting... Whe am was in China And India, it was mostly holes,,though they did have a few western toilets.. BUT they never had any toilet paper!
    (Good thing a friend warned us to take our own TP)
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Just one more thing in life my parents didn't properly prepare me for....
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Meh

Youre_Doing-it-wrong.jpg
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    For those comments about being overseas and squatting... Whe am was in China And India, it was mostly holes,,though they did have a few western toilets.. BUT they never had any toilet paper!
    (Good thing a friend warned us to take our own TP)

Yea, they hand it out in Tokyo at subway entrances and exits with little advertisements attached. I tell all my friends to take it. No seriously take 2 or 3 and stuff them in your pockets. It ain't all shiny, talky toilets with attached bidets and cute little Hello Kitty motifs . . .
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Do you really think people need a tutorial on how to poop???

Oh wait, I forgot what web site I was on. Carry on.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    in my opinion, the only "wrong" way is if a red solo cup is involved

But for that you need 2 girls
  • cuarrech
    cuarrech Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Yes, you poop wrong. The diagrams just proved it, obviously.

Just be thankful you don't also have a big rectocele from popping (or is it pooping?) out 11 pound babies. It's gymnastics in my bathroom come poop time.
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    THEY HAVE A PICTURE TO PROVE IT

sitting-vs-squatting.gif

This explains why the Afghans squat.. interesting.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I stand and put one foot up on the sink.

Do I win?

Pics or it didn't happen.
    Dude, you just won "Creepiest Pic Request 2012".
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    bump for later. not for work reading...
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    i was sitting today and if that monster was incomplete then something is bad wrong with me

Oh my Gawwwd!!!!! LMAO
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    As long as you're going in your own yard, it's fine.
  • NikiDeaf
    NikiDeaf Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    th_thread.jpg
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I pooped in squatter toilets while traveling though Asia. Honestly, after trying it, i have to say that squatting is totally the natural way to poo. It just puts you in the right position, and well, there is no way to explain in detail without sounding gross, but it really is the way to go. (pun intended)
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    thread.jpgthread.jpg

OH U MEAN THIS?
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hm. Clearly you've never hovered over the john like a highschool girl. If that's not the optimal position for battlesh*ts, I dunno what is.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I squatted a lot throughout Asia last year, and I tell you now I'd rather have pooper problems than squat over a hole in the ground again... if you don't have good aim or explosive anything then it's gonna end up down your leg, over your trousers and it's a delightful smell to be carrying around with you all day. The other problem is your legs can get tired if you're going for a marathon dump so you rush things along, which isn't a good thing... A good old seat and newspaper is the way forward... a nice leisurely poop to start the day right instead of balancing on the edge of doom trying to get your aim straight!
    My Cousin would second this, she wore dresses just not to make a mess.

LOL dresses were great in Africa. I gotta tell you though if your backed up for days on end sometimes the old squatty position helps move things along.