I have a confession.....

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    I used to eat CANS of Betty Crocker Ready-to-Spread Frosting. OOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!

this.
  • smantha32
    I would eat most of the cookie dough before even baking the cookies, If they were to bring somewhere, I'd have to make a new batch. Same with brownies, only I'd wait for those to bake first. I still want those things, so I have to never bake alone. That sounds so stupid but it's true. If someone else ie... kids or hubby, are around I won't do it due to embarrassment or trying to be a better role model.

What are these cookies you speak of? Dough is a food group. :wink:
  • Box of oatmeal creme pies or start crunch- during a black and white movie...obviously when my husband was away.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    I used to take a spoon and eat icing out of the can. Now I have been on MFP, I gasp at the cal count. lol
  • Colstriper
    Colstriper Posts: 71 Member
    ***eating disordered confessions WARNING!!!***

As a recovering anorexic/bulimic I have many embarrassing tales. They are very gruesome, but might give some an insight as to the seriousness of the disorders. I have hidden my own vomit in plastic bags for later disposal. I have vomited until my throat has bled. I have eaten whole loaves of bread, and then vomited it all back up. I have overeaten/binged all day to vomit it back up and then purge with laxatives to make sure none of the food or nutrients are absorbed. I have eaten and drank (alcohol) out with friends and purged it all away. Everyone used to wonder why I was so sober after so much alcohol. Ugh!

My most serious confession is that I can vomit at will still. I don't need anything to make me gag or puke.

The good news is, I am trigger, spiral and binge/purge/guilt free for 3 whole years now (for those worried or astounded at my post)...I am not proud of any of this, it is very destructive and very disgusting.

What a thing to go through. Glad eveything is ok now!
  • when I was over 300 lbs I would prob eat like this 3 times a week........7 am a whole sleeve of chips ahoy cookies with a huge glass of milk. 10 am 2 southern style chicken biscuits form Mcdonalds added mayo and pickles---so that it would taste like chic-fil-a. 2 pm......the absurd lunch.......supersize meal (thats with fries) triple whopper with ch, fish filet sandwich and a 5 pc nuggets. 6 pm dinner whatever my wife was cooking.....8 pm lg blizzard from dairy queen....midnight 2.5 of those awesome chocolate dipped donuts from ettemans.

On top of at least 4 20 oz cokes......and lot and lots of water.

I was out of control, joined MFP lost 108 lbs....stopped for a year gained 44 lbs back. I have been back 10 days now and am more focused than ever.

The day of eating posted above is the God's honest truth

I'm a binge eater still (sigh) and I don't doubt that at all! None of those foods are very filling, despite how many calories they contain.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Half stick of Butter in a pot, at least a dozen eggs, several large scoops of minced garlic, half bag (the big one) of shredded cheese added to it...then 6 pieces of toast to mop up the sloppy, cheesy mess.

Never have added up the calories.. thankfully I don't have those type of "munchie" attacks anymore.

Added them up: 3,177 ugh and this was eaten late at night after some drinking and 3 meals during the day.

Dafuq are you talkinabout?? I can't even picture what this would look like? Where did you come with this bizarre concoction? :sick:
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    2 words: FREAKY EATERS. It's a show on TLC, IDK if it's on anymore. I can't watch it, it's so sick!
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    I used to eat a whole large (90 count) bag of Totino's pizza rolls. That's 3150 calories... in ONE meal! Seriously, I'd eat that for lunch, then have a large dinner a few hours later. For a while there, I was doing that at least once a week, if not more. Sheesh, it's really no wonder I got so fat! That's 2.5 days worth of calories for me now, for crying out loud. Not to mention about 150g of fat. YUCK!

I'd also hide the bag deep in the garbage so my hubby wouldn't see it and know. Yeah, I had issues.

Yeah, pizza rolls. I could do that, but I would deep fry them.
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Anything pasta!!! Especially if the hubby wasn't around I could easily eat 3 large plates of spaghetti and meatballs and an entire loaf of garlic bread without a second thought. Now I use wheat noodles and turkey breast and no bread and only make it when I am really craving because I will still get carried away and go way over. I can't even imagine how many calories were in it before. And keep me away from OLIVE GARDEN PLEASE!
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    I used to eat a whole large (90 count) bag of Totino's pizza rolls. That's 3150 calories... in ONE meal! Seriously, I'd eat that for lunch, then have a large dinner a few hours later. For a while there, I was doing that at least once a week, if not more. Sheesh, it's really no wonder I got so fat! That's 2.5 days worth of calories for me now, for crying out loud. Not to mention about 150g of fat. YUCK!

I'd also hide the bag deep in the garbage so my hubby wouldn't see it and know. Yeah, I had issues.

Ohhh and the large bag of these dipped in Ranch!
  • So, when left to my own devices, I am kind of the black hole where delicious food goes to die. Also, I have terrible eating habits, when it comes to food that is not good for me.

About two weeks ago, my boyfriend and I ordered a large chicken supreme pizza from pizza hut, eight BBQ wings, and a small pasta. I ate all of the wings and all but two slices of the pizza (my boyfriend ate one slice and the pasta, the other slice was left over). When I woke up Sunday morning, my breakfast was the leftover piece of pizza and a can of Pepsi (Breakfast of CHAMPIONS!)

I also have an obscene taste for uncooked dough. When I was younger, I used to eat the uncooked pie crust dough that comes inside the pie tins. I also made a regular snack of thawing frozen cookie dough and eating it raw.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member

Oh, yessss. Ranch.
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member

And dip them in Ranch.... I also confess to eating an entire box of Booberry cereal in one sitting. Never done that before or since. It wasn't as tasty as I remembered it from when I was a kid. Have also eaten entire pizzas in one sitting several times. Will probably do it again, just less than once a year instead of every couple months. you can't possible absorb ever calorie you eat, anyway.
  • This one time.....at band camp....

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!
  • smantha32
    MY binge Monday was 4 slices of pizza and 5 kellogs fiber plus nutty delights .They tasted good ,but I felt sick,ashamed and guilty because I lied on my journal. I went back and changed my jounal Tuesday morning.

That's why I keep mine closed. No reason to ever lie it up if no one can see it but me.
    So I log every bite I can, even if I *kitten* up pretty badly.
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member

O_O I... never thought of ranch. Why are you telling me this now?!? I can't try it now! :sad:

:laugh:
  • Hmm....in separate sittings

I've eaten an 8pack of sandwich thins

A box of fiber one

10 granola bars in a day (that's all I had eaten that day for lunch/dinner)
  • I ate all the cupcakes.
  • smantha32
    I used to eat a whole large (90 count) bag of Totino's pizza rolls. That's 3150 calories... in ONE meal!

GOD, I LOVE those things! Pepperoni flavored. :bigsmile: