Dumbest thing you pretended to like for your SO

Options
tomomatic
tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
What's the dumbest thing that you've ever pretended to like for your significant other?

Mine: I pretended to like Sarah Mclachlan. I didn't think it was that bad at first... but then I had to listen to it over and over. I can't even stand to watch that ASPCA commercial with the shelter dogs.

Replies

31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I used to pretend I liked her. (my ex) :grumble:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    What's the dumbest thing that you've ever pretended to like for your significant other?

Mine: I pretended to like Sarah Mclachlan. I didn't think it was that bad at first... but then I had to listen to it over and over. I can't even stand to watch that ASPCA commercial with the shelter dogs.

even actual Sarah McLachlan fans can't stand those commercials
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    His mother
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Sex and the City series (well not really, that actually works well enough I actually like it now).
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Pop-punk crap. He used to be very into bands like The Used, 30 seconds to Mars, my chemical romance... even went to a big show with him.... I wanted to stick hot pokers into my ears whilst throwing myself into Audubon traffic. And I LOVE rock.. but this, no.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Taking showers together. Thats where I urinate and trim, not where I bond with some female
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    His mother

530068.jpg
  • FitBeto
    Options
    Sex and the City series (well not really, that actually works well enough I actually like it now).

Yeah I like it too, no homo
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I think if you have to pretend to like anything for them then there's a deep rooted problem in your relationship.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    _n_l
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I used to pretend I liked her. (my ex) :grumble:
    \

Lol too funny
  • fcp1234
    Options
    Taking showers together. Thats where I urinate and trim, not where I bond with some female

She wasnt doing it right then.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    His mother

AGREED.
  • fcp1234
    Options
    I think if you have to pretend to like anything for them then there's a deep rooted problem in your relationship.

I think I would have a bigger problem if I said " listen, your mother is a b***"..just sayin
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    StarCraft 2 Competitions. Yay. :noway:
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

Or he wasn't
  • FitBeto
    Options

*perks up* (my head you perv) (my head on my neck) (shoulders)
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.

That relationship ended poorly.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    When we were first dating I sucked it up and listened to his techno music *he's a DJ* ... now I actually like it :happy:
  • FitBeto
    Options
    Nickelback.

That relationship ended poorly.

Nickelbacks awesome dude. AWESOME. Remind me to never friend you, and if i do, please dont accept. Then read this post and retaliate.