Dumbest thing you pretended to like for your SO

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    OoOOoOO!!!! I have one!

He thought that being a total *kitten* a$$hat was cute. And being gut-wrenchingly, brutally honest about very private things was funny. It wasn't. I pretended it didn't totally offend me to the point where he made me want to either vomit or kick him in the balls.

It didn't last long.

But I married a total stud muffin later. So it's cool.
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have always been myself in any relationship, have never faked enjoying anything for some woman, and Twilight is a very well written piece of literature.

I see what you did there.

Twilight is awesome. He knows. He's all about the 'Team Edward'. I'm sure.
  • SignalRunner77
    Options
    Swing dancing.....so very painful...

The things we do......
  • jaymek92
    jaymek92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Gangbang style has an anti-american (whose views inevitably changed since making 7+mill off us) Chinese "rap' star whose just as catchy and untalented as bieber, beyonce, and any other 'mainstream' solo artists who pretend they write thier own stuff.

whoa. calm down.
    he's south korean, first of all. maybe you've heard of k-pop (probably not, since you went off on a tirade about him being anti-american and chinese)? that's one of the genres you can put him in.
    and he doesn't have to be pro-american because HE'S NOT AMERICAN. (nickelback, by the way, are also not american. go rant about them being anti-american.) the incident in which he participated in an anti-american concert was after the u.s. military killed two 14-year old girls. if that happened in america by a foreign military, we would have gone to war.
    and psy writes his own music. with more creativity than nickelback.
  • shamansa
    shamansa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    To the person who said crappy punk pop music, Please go. Punk pop > life.
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
    All his electronic gadgets
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I pretended to like on-line RPG's. Ehh, I don't have pretend anymore he knows how I feel.
  • kblpn
    kblpn Posts: 32
    Options
    First thing I thought of too.. lmao
  • kblpn
    Options
    _n_l

Try this again...

FIrst thing I thought of too!!
  • kblpn
    Options
    I have always been myself in any relationship, have never faked enjoying anything for some woman, and Twilight is a very well written piece of literature.

*cough*bullsh..*cough
  • amtru2015
    amtru2015 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    GOLF. I freaking hate golf, and i would sit there for hours watching it on tv like it wasnt slowing killing my will to live. Never AGAIN! :noway:
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    my exhusband - john deer (went as far as just agreeing to let him decorate our kitchen with john deer *he wanted to do the whole house...was big arguement over it.....eventually was divorced.*not over the john deer tho)
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    _n_l

I'd like to buy a vowel.

NOW I GET IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I Still don't get it??
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    ( the ex )

His dog

oH, and his "Abilities" in the bedroom. Not one O in 1 year & 1/2. Unless, of course, I was driving.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    _n_l

I'd like to buy a vowel.

NOW I GET IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I Still don't get it??

Sigh. It's a n a l