How old should a baby be before I start him on shakeology?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• FitTeenager
    Options
    Are you serious? Natural non procesed food. I was born at 6 months pregnancy, I was going to die, I weighed 1 lb.
    My mom feed me with natural vegetables soup and horse (yes, horse, it's the best meat) everyday. Now I'm strong and healthy
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? Natural non procesed food. I was born at 6 months pregnancy, I was going to die, I weighed 1 lb.
    My mom feed me with natural vegetables soup and horse (yes, horse, it's the best meat) everyday. Now I'm strong and healthy

Would you say you're... strong as a horse?
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    A steady diet of cocaine does wonders for the body.
    Why not start em' smoking too? Cigarettes speed up the metabolism.

But a baby on cocaine *MAY* annoy some MFP users in a supermarket and lead to the downfall of society as we know it.

I think weights is still the way to go:

Baby-lifting-weights.jpg
    But that baby doesn't have a thigh gap so weights must not be the way to go
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    123_6.jpg

Taunto, this was hands down the funniest thing I've seen all day. :drinker:
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Maybe your baby doesn't need anything but breast milk, but my baby Ambyrrh has a pageant to win and I'll be damned if I'm going to airbrush another six pack on her embarrassing belly if she's not going to take her nutrition seriously

Shakeology is not a healthy diet for pageant kids, you need canned frankfurter/ hot dog sausages and Wotsits crisps (chips), on a plate not out of the packet so there is some time input (winning formula credited to US Wife Swap).
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I really hope you're joking. How long does it take to steam some veggies and put them in little meal-sized containers?

Not all of us have like a thousand million years to feed babies

Then why did you/they pop them out in the first place? Babies are pretty time intensive!

Baby doesn't need anything besides breast milk until 1 year old

Maybe your baby doesn't need anything but breast milk, but my baby Ambyrrh has a pageant to win and I'll be damned if I'm going to airbrush another six pack on her embarrassing belly if she's not going to take her nutrition seriously

:flowerforyou:

LOL!!!!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    A steady diet of cocaine does wonders for the body.
    Why not start em' smoking too? Cigarettes speed up the metabolism.

But a baby on cocaine *MAY* annoy some MFP users in a supermarket and lead to the downfall of society as we know it.

I think weights is still the way to go:

Baby-lifting-weights.jpg
    But that baby doesn't have a thigh gap so weights must not be the way to go

awww baby just started! Don't criticize him!!!!
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    If anyone is HONESTLY thinking this post was serious, get off the internet, you're doing it wrong.

people have put kids in dryers to dry them, fed them soap to clean their insides, washed their fish because they were dirty...

There are people out there in this world that would ask that as a serious question... if anyone HONESTLY thinks that there aren't effed up people out there in this world should run RUN!!! HAHAHAHA

LOL ok you totally got me there, I'll admit people are that stupid. I guess I just give people the benefit of the doubt on mfp :laugh:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    If anyone is HONESTLY thinking this post was serious, get off the internet, you're doing it wrong.

people have put kids in dryers to dry them, fed them soap to clean their insides, washed their fish because they were dirty...

There are people out there in this world that would ask that as a serious question... if anyone HONESTLY thinks that there aren't effed up people out there in this world should run RUN!!! HAHAHAHA

LOL ok you totally got me there, I'll admit people are that stupid. I guess I just give people the benefit of the doubt on mfp :laugh:

how dare you! that's like giving a 9 year old the keys to your car because he played Driver, or need for speed or rather GTA:noway: