Boobies and Weight Loss

Options

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You are missing my point. Me posting honestly about this topic does not deserve hate mail and NASTY messages to my inbox. This is not about the OP (that response was nice) I'm talking about the mean nasty people that are sending horrible private messages because they are too chicken to face the issue head on.

Bah, ok I guess I'm not done. I am totally on board with the whole "mean people are mean" concept. I just don't understand why, if this topic touches home for you in such a horrible way, that you would even read the thread or post in it at all. If it were me, I'd stay away from it.

Well I mentor college students for a volunteer job and teach children. I also work with college students in my day job. I dive into the topic to perhaps make people think twice before they moan and groan about being healthy. We all have body parts we are not happy with, no one is perfect. I feel the need to chime in and be honest to make people think. I really enjoy teaching people and i'm good at what I do. Sorry to come across as a ***** on the Internet, I really do enjoy helping people.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    if you dont like the topic, dont post in it. thats like people who dont listen to howard stern yet ***** about him. its stupid.

and what the ladies may not realize is opposite thin happens to guys but not in the boobage area

they say for every 35lbs you lose you may gain some ummmmm size in another area

had i known that i may have tried to be more consistent a long time ago
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You know, I guess I developed relatively early and have always had larger breasts. I imagine if I do lose some, it won't be much.

Sadly, I don't think this will save them. I was an early developer too, at my very biggest I was an E. Now I am a C. (I think, I'm waiting until I'm done nursing my daughter to get remeasured...anyone know a good place to get that done? Here in the States, I've found some of the bra salespeople to be really rude...)

That would actually be awesome. I would love a C. Currently, I'm at a tripD.

I started at 9. Ended up with a pretty large 34C. After my daughter, they were a 34DD and never got smaller. As I gained weight, my band size did go up, but the actual breasts have stayed the same size through gains and losses. I never got back to my C, which I thought was too big to begin with! lol

I have a friend who was fairly large and then they shrunk quite a bit after she had a baby. She's pregnant again. I wonder if they're regrow.
  • jcramer1227
    jcramer1227 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    if you dont like the topic, dont post in it. thats like people who dont listen to howard stern yet ***** about him. its stupid.

and what the ladies may not realize is opposite thin happens to guys but not in the boobage area

Whaaaat....I never heard about that lol Interesting :laugh:
  • Onesnap
    Options

I don't appreciate being called stupid. I am actually the opposite of stupid. In fact, I've not been the one sending nasty notes and doing the name calling. You know nothing about me and I may be annoying but I'm not stupid. I have an MBA and do a ton of volunteer work each month. If you knew me in person you would not call me stupid. I've never done any name calling on here by the way.
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have lost 47lbs . Started out at 38 DD. I am now wearing 36D. So I lost some ladies :( . HAHA I actually had a breast reduction 6 years ago. I was a 38 F and went down to a 38DD. So to have even smaller now is really differnt but I feel so much better. No shoulder or back pain. OH and I love buying sexy cute bras to match the underwear. :laugh:
  • Onesnap
    Options

Yeah, they talk about that all of the time on Cosmo radio @cockswithp
  • rml_16
    Options

It doesn't actually get longer, but as the tummy gets smaller, you can see more of it. :smile:
  • jcramer1227
    Options
    You know, I guess I developed relatively early and have always had larger breasts. I imagine if I do lose some, it won't be much.

Sadly, I don't think this will save them. I was an early developer too, at my very biggest I was an E. Now I am a C. (I think, I'm waiting until I'm done nursing my daughter to get remeasured...anyone know a good place to get that done? Here in the States, I've found some of the bra salespeople to be really rude...)

That would actually be awesome. I would love a C. Currently, I'm at a tripD.

I started at 9. Ended up with a pretty large 34C. After my daughter, they were a 34DD and never got smaller. As I gained weight, my band size did go up, but the actual breasts have stayed the same size through gains and losses. I never got back to my C, which I thought was too big to begin with! lol

I have a friend who was fairly large and then they shrunk quite a bit after she had a baby. She's pregnant again. I wonder if they're regrow.

Did you hate getting breasts so early? I sure as hell did. It was awkward and I was totally made fun of by a few boys in my class. Ugh....I hate even thinking about it.
  • jcramer1227
    Options

It doesn't actually get longer, but as the tummy gets smaller, you can see more of it. :smile:

LMAOOOOO :laugh: literally...laughing so hard at that right now. :drinker:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I used to have HUGE boobs and always did. A few years ago I had a reduction/lift and was finally able to exercise without pain. THEN, after losing 40lbs, they shrank to a very small C. :( However, I can buy any bra, wear any clothes and not wake up to my boobs in my armpits anymore.
    I just wear padded/pushup bras and they look fine.
  • rml_16
    Options

Did you hate getting breasts so early? I sure as hell did. It was awkward and I was totally made fun of by a few boys in my class. Ugh....I hate even thinking about it.
    Not at first. But then we moved school districts and I had to start riding the bus and the boys were pretty grabby. It was difficult to be that young dealing with that kind of thing. And I always wore super huge tops to hide it. I thought my body was so awful back then.

If I'd only known then what I know now ...
  • hellokitty41489
    Options
    Mine were the first thing to go :( haha Victoria's Secret push up bras are now my very best friends :)
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options

I don't appreciate being called stupid. I am actually the opposite of stupid. In fact, I've not been the one sending nasty notes and doing the name calling. You know nothing about me and I may be annoying but I'm not stupid. I have an MBA and do a ton of volunteer work each month. If you knew me in person you would not call me stupid. I've never done any name calling on here by the way.

i didnt say you were stupid, i said it was stupid to complain about it. theres a difference. i do stupid crap all the time, but my college degree or places i volunteer at do not preclude me from this condition.

waaaaaah people are being mean to me. perhaps they are showing you the same sympathy you showed in your original post about people shutting up and quit complaining. this is a board that allows people to vent about things.

perhaps i should complain about you complaining about your mother going through cancer but still have her since this is the third month since i saw my mom alive for the last time?

noone wants a debbie downer, on the net or real life. just give it a rest.
  • jcramer1227
    Options
    I feel so much better. No shoulder or back pain. OH and I love buying sexy cute bras to match the underwear. :laugh:

^totally this. Congrats on your awesome success! Can't wait to be there myself ^_^
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options

THIS
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    My boobs shrink quite a bit. I went from a large C to a small B cup, and my bandwidth didn't go do proportionately (Technially I was measuring an AA cup, but that was because of my very large ribcage, and an AA cup would not hold my girls in.

My last place is my stomach. Some people lose their boobs last. Some lose their *kitten* last. Usually, you lose first what you put on last, but not always.
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I believe its all on genetics. I was never really that big up-top to begin with but I have noticed that since I've been losing weight my "new" bras have been fitting a little looser. If I lose any more fat from that area my breasts will be inverted.
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Mine are gone! Cant even fill a B cup. Its terrible.
  • SECOLE22
    Options
    First off my mother also lost her breasts to cancer 6 years ago, so I do understand having a family member go through that . Second, I am more sensitive about talking/complaining about my breasts AROUND her, but no way did this OP offend me or my mom because it doesn't involve her. But just because it didn't offend me or disrepect my mom doesn't mean you didn't feel that way, so the OP stated she didn't mean to offend you. If you are tired of the posts, stop reading/commenting on them.

Also, I didn't see all the messages people sent you but the one that you copied on here didn't seem any more nasty then what you said in your post "shut the hell up" -she just quoted you. Yes people can be nasty online but you can't expect to post what you did and not get that type of feedback. You are telling people it's the holidays and to be nice, but you immediately got negative on a OP that had an simple question to ask that I think many assume is coming from an innocent place.

What would have been more helpful is to say something like "after having to see my Mom's experience with Breast Cancer and losing her breasts, I feel grateful to just have healthy breast." Probably would have received more positive feedback and you would have gotten your point across more effectively. Plus from my experience telling people to "shut the hell up" actually ends up making them talk more....