Why Don't Men Change their CLothes????

Options

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Did you know that there are approximately 7500 different kinds of apples? So many apples.

no *kitten*?
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Is he a hobo? Being a hobo ain't easy.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Thanks for those that helped and were able to make a light of a frustrating issue. I really love the hiding clothes at night suggestion and I think I will do that. But as always with MFP, there are instances where the discussion takes an unnecessary turn beyond friendly comments and suggestions on a topic that shouldn't even be controversial.

Internet much?
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    He has heard it all before. This post was was for advice since what it hasn't helped. But since you have nothing to offer, why don't you go to another topic and leave since you are taking the fun out of the chit chat/fun/games board.

So basically he doesn't give a fvck what you think then?
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Thanks for those that helped and were able to make a light of a frustrating issue. I really love the hiding clothes at night suggestion and I think I will do that. But as always with MFP, there are instances where the discussion takes an unnecessary turn beyond friendly comments and suggestions on a topic that shouldn't even be controversial.

Internet much?

Exactly, when will I learn. I guess I expect way too much. It just takes a few apples
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I don't need clothes...
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    When I take off my boxers at night , I throw em at the wall. If they don't stick, they're good for another day.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    When I take off my boxers at night , I throw em at the wall. If they don't stick, they're good for another day.

:laugh:
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I think most do, mine does.

Why do you feel people will judge you...do you really think it's upto you to look after your husband? :ohwell:
    This! Who cares what he's wearing? Why do you care? I guess I just don't get it. My sweetie is free to wear whatever he wants. He knows how to dress himself because he is an adult. If it doesn't bother your husband to wear what he chooses to wear it shouldn't bother you. Also, if I saw a man dressed sloppy I wouldn't look to the woman he's with and say, "what's wrong with her?"
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Reported you for reporting. Now go wash your husband's clothes. No wonder he has to wear dirty clothes when his wife is too busy on the forums talking trash on him all day.

This wins. The hour you spent on the forums, you could have been washing clothes.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Heres the thing about clothes. I like to always wear new clothes. The day I wash my clothes, they officially become old clothes. I have been wearing same new clothes for years now

so you're saying you haven't washed the clothes yet?
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    so you married a dirt ball and you come to us for an explanation on why he does it like it is something that all of us do... Wow dude must have a really big _________ or a really big wallet.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend does the laundry. He's meticulous about it, even folds his underwear. Me? On my own, I'd do laundry maybe once every three weeks and I just shove it all into a dresser. Strangely, he's a total slob when it comes to his personal belongings. There is no carpet visible by his side of the bed. But he stresses if that load of laundry ISN'T FOLDED EXACTLY THE RIGHT WAY.

I don't get it.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Heres the thing about clothes. I like to always wear new clothes. The day I wash my clothes, they officially become old clothes. I have been wearing same new clothes for years now

hmmm... I won't wear clothes until they've been washed. All the nastiness from bugs and rats crawling all over them in warehouses is not only gross but can be very irritating to skin...

....and I wear different clothes to work every day, but when I get home, I'll put on "comfy" clothes, and sometimes only wear them for an hour or two, and will save them to wear a few more hours the next night or two (unless I do something to actually get them dirty)..
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My husband is kind of lazy about clothes, so he owns loads of the same thing. Like a superhero. But he definitely wears clean clothes every day. He's not a disgusting animal.
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend does the laundry. He's meticulous about it, even folds his underwear. Me? On my own, I'd do laundry maybe once every three weeks and I just shove it all into a dresser. Strangely, he's a total slob when it comes to his personal belongings. There is no carpet visible by his side of the bed. But he stresses if that load of laundry ISN'T FOLDED EXACTLY THE RIGHT WAY.

I don't get it.

It is funny how you discover people's habits. My husband hates dishes in the sink. The whole house is dirty if there are dishes in the sink, but doesn't care about his clothes. I don't get it either.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have not had the OP's experience ...
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I know men aren't expected to be as neat as women. Obviously there are exceptions, but my husband OMG wears the same clothes over and over and over again. He doesn't even wait a week, he might wear the same outfit to work three times in a week. He works in a very visible profession. He has plenty of clothes but is too lazy to look in his closet to pick anything else out. It is so disgusting because he is repeating clothes before I have a chance to wash them. It is also a bad reflection on me. I mean as a wife, if your husband is walking around looking crazy then people will think you don't take care of him. He gets mad every time I bring it up. When we go on vacation I have to pack all his clothes by the outfit, because if I don't he will wear the same thing everyday of our trip. Help, what can I do to get him to break this disgusting habit.

gross
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I change my clothes everyday. Of course I do have lots of the same style shirts & jeans so I may look like I wear the same stuff. :laugh:
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You all wear a pair of jeans or slacks once before cleaning them?

I'm a slacker then.

Anything that needs dry cleaning gets more than one wear unless I spill something. I tell my kids to do the same thing. We have 7 people in this house. If everyone wore everything one time and threw it in the laundry it would be ridiculous.

I agree, why wash something thats not dirty? To many washes ruins clothes too.