I have strong feelings

Options

Replies

• jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Is angry that no one will tell her whether she is supposed to eat her exercise calories back or not!! *Storms out of the room*
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Just bumps the thread because I have nothing even remotely clever or interesting to add.

Edited to change a mistake I'm worried will be used against me.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I have extremely strong feelings about a controversial topic.

I have read absolutely no research or even news articles about research that has been conducted. I don't have any direct experience with the subject nor do I know anyone who has (that I'm aware of).

Because of this, there is nothing that conflicts with my very strong feelings on the matter, and anything you bring up or try to throw in my face is just a whole bunch of arm-waving and distraction and I don't need to go read YOUR links just so you can try to prove me wrong. Morans.

Fly free and enjoy your life!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    LOL...have no idea why.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I have a headache.......what should i do?
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I couldn't be bothered to read past the first page. But i felt the need to post any way.
    Part of me just wants to say.

" just break up."
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I couldn't be bothered to read past the first page. But i felt the need to post any way.
    Part of me just wants to say.

" just break up."

Irate post telling you that this has been said several times already.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Eagerly waits for this thread to die completely so I can resurrect it 6 months from now...
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    IMO, TL;DR. IJS. LOL.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I'm here to ask you if you even lift
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I'm here to ask you if you even lift

Feeling the need to explain why I would never lift, because I know I would get all bulky, even though I know nothing about lifting...other than it will make me bigger...that's what I've heard.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Righteously indignant at someone else's righteous indignation. That's MY turf, bud!

Edits in sentence that begins with "no offense, but" and proceeds to say the most offensive, insulting things that correlate only slightly to the original topic. Ends sentence with "just sayin. :flowerforyou: "

posts to say i'm offended that you're offended that i'm offended that somebody else was offended.

(seriously, i can do this ALL day. also, i have the bone density of a... oh nevermind).
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Just bumps the thread because I have nothing even remotely clever or interesting to add.

Edited to change a mistake I'm worried will be used against me.

REPORTED!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Righteously indignant at someone else's righteous indignation. That's MY turf, bud!

Edits in sentence that begins with "no offense, but" and proceeds to say the most offensive, insulting things that correlate only slightly to the original topic. Ends sentence with "just sayin. :flowerforyou: "

posts to say i'm offended that you're offended that i'm offended that somebody else was offended.

(seriously, i can do this ALL day. also, i have the bone density of a... oh nevermind).

Posts to say I'm offended that you're offended easily. You need a thicker skin on the interwebz, regardless of your bone density.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make some outrageous and sweeping claims that sound suspiciously like Broscience. While I flex.
  • tigtigs
    Options
    Feels the need to let everyone know that I have been on MFP for 1000 days and that I have tried everything, done everything, am the best at everything...and if you really want to be successful you will do everything as I have done it!! I don't care that you're a 30 year old guy...clearly if it worked for me it it will work for you too!! If you don't listen to me you're a loser!!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the funny pictures.

0_0_0_1813189461_middle.jpg
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Lurks. Says nothing. Is intimidated.