Black Team week 13!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options

It will get done. how about a schedule? Like 1 hr each day or something? I picture you with a huge white board running plays on it for who needs to be where, when and what needs to be done~! I had one of those for about 3 yrs after I left one of my kids at karate at 9 pm............in the dark :ohwell:

I started thinking about this at the gym. 1 hour. :laugh: :laugh: I was trying to scale back from working on it 8-10 hours a day. I think if I hit the gym, do a few things around the house, start my project of the day around 11:00 (which means get off this computer!) I have until 3:00-3:30 when I need to think about dinner and devote some attention to the kids. 3-4 hours a day. Fair enough.

Speaking of the gym, my iPod made it through 29 minutes and 30 seconds of my run! I only had to endure 30 music free seconds. Speaking of my run. Great googly moogly! I need to get back into it. 2/10 of a mile in my lungs were burning and I wanted to stop. I didn't. I ran a little over 2 miles.

Ok, first step, walk away from the computer!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    25240_1417834809299_1335488835_1600069_1785722_n.jpg

I :heart: me some Peeps. Yesterday I realized how many Peeps I've eaten lately. My mom got me Peeps and when I went to put them in my purse, Harley yelled, "PEEEEEEPS!!!!" Hmm. :laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, had a very slow day at work..I am not complaining other then my pockets were when I counted my money...

My trainer is proud of me for eating 1500 calories today..I am off to run 5 miles and its like 85 degrees here she said make sure you take your water...I am super excited to run...

Just wanted toi check in, I need to detox from this weekend..I think the sweets won with me sweets 100 tamara 0

you like that?? but sat I did do 15 miles at the gym and burn 1300 calories so maybe I didnt do as bad as i think I did..I still fit into my size 8 work pants today so that has to say something...

Hope everyone has a great night...off to take my make up off and get dressed..
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Tamara-- great weekend, lady-- and yes, bring your water-- !!!

And three cheers to size 8 pants-- bought a pair today without tryin' 'em on-- woohoooooooo--

So grateful for finding you all-- thanks for keeping me strong.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

And three cheers to size 8 pants-- bought a pair today without tryin' 'em on-- woohoooooooo--

yay for size 8's! :drinker: i love that feeling. just walking into the store, picking up 8's cause you KNOW they're gonna fit, and buying them. woo hoo!! i got to that point for a little while, they still fit but are getting a little snug :grumble: figures i thought i was done having kids, so got rid of ALL maternity clothes and all fat clothes, thinking i'd never need them again. luckily, by best fried just had a baby, so she's sending me some, and there's a great kids' consignment shop in town that also sells maternity.
  • Marla64
    Options
    You'll be in 'em again, before you know it, Beth-- worry not. We'll keep you on the straight and narrow! :angry: :wink:

I think I have one or two maternity shirts still-- been there, done that as far as thinking I was done and getting rid of them all, only to have to buy new.

I hope my baby days are over, but I'm hangin' on to 'em just the same.

I saw Caleb's high chair in the garage and want to get rid of it. However, the last time we got rid of a high chair because we thought we were done, along came Joshua--

At my age, I'm "THIS" close to being free of it all-- :happy dance:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Marla and Beth ya'll are to much...I would like to have another one, but I keep telling myself this is me time..One wil leb 13 in nov the other one will be 6 in aug...I so enjoy getting up at 4 and being at the gym at 5. and if we have another one I so dont see my husband getting up with the baby if it wakes up between 5 and 630....so maybe I will just stick with what I got...

Welp, off to run now its bseball time!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

I :heart: me some Peeps. Yesterday I realized how many Peeps I've eaten lately. My mom got me Peeps and when I went to put them in my purse, Harley yelled, "PEEEEEEPS!!!!" Hmm. :laugh:

:laugh: I love that little girl. :smooched: We brought home 6 Peeps. I had 4 total the entire season. I'm proud of myself for that one!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

yay for size 8's! :drinker: i love that feeling. just walking into the store, picking up 8's cause you KNOW they're gonna fit, and buying them. woo hoo!! i got to that point for a little while, they still fit but are getting a little snug :grumble: figures i thought i was done having kids, so got rid of ALL maternity clothes and all fat clothes, thinking i'd never need them again. luckily, by best fried just had a baby, so she's sending me some, and there's a great kids' consignment shop in town that also sells maternity.

that is what you get for getting all skinny around your hubby! hahaha

I bet in no time after that batbaby is born you will be back in those 8's!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

that is what you get for getting all skinny around your hubby! hahaha

I bet in no time after that batbaby is born you will be back in those 8's!

Since the baby bug seems to be catching with losing more weight, I guess I'd better pay real close attention to maintenance...don't want to take any chances! :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Hey Black team =)

Roni- Have a safe trip and good luck!

Marla- Congrats on the new husband. lol He looks very different. But good!

Tamara-Good luck with your trainer! I hope it goes well.

Not sure if I told all you guys, but I had another news shoot today. The reporter was contacted by a young man who really wants to change his life. He's 25 and just over 300 pounds. Pretty frustrated and really wants to get control. So I got together with Kelly (the reporter) and him today and had a bit of a question and answer. So he asked questions and I gave what advise I could. I think they are looking to have me act as a mentor of sorts. They plan on keeping track of his progress and I am going to try and help support him. I will be contacting him to let him know about MFP and to invite him and his Girlfriend to join our team. It was a great experience talking with him, but most importantly I heard myself rattle off lessons learned and give advice all the while realizing that most of these lessons I have ignored as of late and much of this advice I myself wasnt following. Sometimes something special comes along that gets you out of a rut. A light came on today my friends and I have my eyes on the prize once more. Dust off the cape. Batman is back.

Great food choices today and a solid workout. Take that Rut.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hey Black team =)

Not sure if I told all you guys, but I had another news shoot today. The reporter was contacted by a young man who really wants to change his life. He's 25 and just over 300 pounds. Pretty frustrated and really wants to get control. So I got together with Kelly (the reporter) and him today and had a bit of a question and answer. So he asked questions and I gave what advise I could. I think they are looking to have me act as a mentor of sorts. They plan on keeping track of his progress and I am going to try and help support him. I will be contacting him to let him know about MFP and to invite him and his Girlfriend to join our team. It was a great experience talking with him, but most importantly I heard myself rattle off lessons learned and give advice all the while realizing that most of these lessons I have ignored as of late and much of this advice I myself wasnt following. Sometimes something special comes along that gets you out of a rut. A light came on today my friends and I have my eyes on the prize once more. Dust off the cape. Batman is back.

Batman-- I'm so glad to hear this. 'Cause I gotta tell you-- I've been worried about you. I know you're busy, and preoccupied. But, in all love, I saw your picture with the boys doing the Easter egg coloring, and saw more under your chin than I'd seen in a bit-- worried me!!!

You've come so far. You can't let this slip away, my friend--

Sending abundant love to Maine-- :heart: :heart:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Batman glad your back..

Off to hit the gym for my 90 minute workout then darling husband wants me to ride around with him....I wanted to sleep today!!! ugh
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,067 Member
    Options
    Batman, glad that you are back and good luck with the mentoring.

Tamara - good luck with the workout and with riding around with dh

Marla - love the new ticker picture. How did Duke do??

Shuntae - it goes seem to work that way!! Everytime I have lost weight in the past, I have fallen pregnant. It also always seems to coinside with Rob going away on buisness!! So much so that everytime he goes away, his collegues open a book on quick I will be pregnant when he gets back, but I think that 4 boys are enough to cope with so not happening here!!

Beth - I am sure that those size 8's will fit you with no problems

Well back to minding again today, and littlest developed a case of the clings so had to ask mum to leave! Older mindee is playing her ds with John, sharing it and taking turns to do races. Beautiful day, but can't go anywhere until the new wardrobe has been delivered - anytime between 7am and 1pm, how many bets they arrive at 1pm!!!
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome back fearless leader. :smile:
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team- Dragging this morning in my run after staying up late to watch Duke win! Yay!!! $200 baby! I have to wait until DH brings home the pot since it was the teachers pool at work! I love having gloating rights!

Push Ups done!

Glad you're back Andrew. When I first joined BT you were very vocal....I look forward to your words or wisdom again. Fact is, I have usually dropped out of WW by now. I haven't lost any weight in a few weeks and that's usually the sign for me to give up. Having you all to keep accountable to has kept me going.

The Peeps are officially out of the house and I couldn't be happier. i think I probably ate 4 days worth of calories in total!

Have a great day everyone!:heart::drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Hey Black team =)

So cool! The whole time I was reading I thought, what better incentive than being a mentor to HAVE to do it yourself. Perfect! I did get a laugh at the end where you said "I have my eyes on the prize once more". I had just rubbed my eyes and I read 'I have my eyes on the pizza once more'. :noway: I had to do a quick re-read. Pizza didn't sound right!

Best of luck, I know you will be a great role model and friend. Hope to meet a new Black Team member soon.
  • 72lori
    Options
    Where is my team today? Granted in my 'plan' I am working from 11-3 outside.... but a girl gets breaks ya know! You'll be happy to know yesterday I didn't do nuttin' outside. I had to take care of other stuff. Today I am cleaning the deck and putting down landscape fabric. Tomorow, I start to stain.

I was debating earlier if this is sad or cool- when my teenage boys have gotten rid of their clothes that don't fit anymore, I've stolen some. Sad that I'm recycling my boys clothes, but I use them to work outside. All my other old clothes are big, XL shorts that I tie really tight. I dont' want to trash my newly bought stuff. In a way it's cool though. I can FIT into the clothes that are too small for a 13 and 14 year old boy. I only steal the comfy work shorts and pants, but hey, better than getting paint or stain all over my good clothes.

Lunch break O-V-E-R.
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,934 Member
    Options
    Week 5, Day 1 is complete. Feels amazing! Remind me I said that at the end of the week. At least it wasn't 90 degrees in the gym. It was only 85 and had a little more air moving around. The sweat was pouring by the bucketfull.

Happy Tuesday friends!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hey my friends -- easy breezy day here today--

Homeschool activities with the kids-- lots of fun today. We're doing a unit study on the Oregon Trail, and a friend of mine (who has 8 kids of her own-- exact same ages as mine, minus my 14 year old) comes over with her younger 5 and conducts the class, and I provide the location and snack.

Sweet deal on my end--

Today we went on a field trip to a local landscaper who just happens to have a covered wagon in front-- so we took the kids, my friend walked them through it-- took pictures on it. Then we came back and the kids did some quilting-- sorta. They didn't sew, instead they drew pictures and ironed on patches-- but it was tons of fun.

Then off to Sam's and Wal-Mart to do some returns, et cetera-- sloppy jos on the stove-- hot as heck in the house. Really don't want to turn on the air conditioner, even though it's near 90 in here--

Hope to run tonight-- promised the Mr. I'd run at least 3 times with the doggie-- but, poor Siberian husky from hell, Bandit, will positively die in this heat-- so we'll see.

Hope everyone's having a good day--