Why Does Everyone Hate on Jennifer Hudson?

Options

Replies

• brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I don't hate her.

I have no idea who she even is.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    Well I love her, so I don't get why you buzzing
  • nhobbit
    nhobbit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Who in the heck is Jennifer Hudson?

Someone that I would shag violently.

Just wanted to get that out there.

LOL best post of this now off topic thread
  • vergeyy
    Options
    I was happy for her... until it was all she talked about.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Uh seriously who cares about her?
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    When she was co-mentor on X Factor with Kelly Rowland (member of Destinys Child) if you dont know her too just google lol and Jennifer looked amazing I think she has done a splendid job and has become a role model for others struggling with their weight
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Does anyone not recall her family being slaughtered? I'd pack on a bunch of weight too if my family was brutally killed. I think it's great she lost weight, too bad she looks like a bobble head now.

She was her hottest in Sex & the City.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Does anyone not recall her family being slaughtered? I'd pack on a bunch of weight too if my family was brutally killed. I think it's great she lost weight, too bad she looks like a bobble head now.

Ummm...no one brought up her gaining weight due to her tragedy. Not one single person even hinted at being negative about her in regards to this. Just saying.
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options

Ummm...no one brought up her gaining weight due to her tragedy. Not one single person even hinted at being negative about her in regards to this. Just saying.

Ah the lack of the tone is missing.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Uh seriously who cares about her?
    You cared enough to post.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Because if i hear that weight watchers song one more time, I'm gunna scream!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

she was already overweight before that happened...
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I just need some actual English and grammar to go on in the actual post before I can really reply to this...
    ]
    i'm guessing the inappropriate and overdone usage of the word "actual" gets a pass though right?
  • mdyorston
    Options
    Really don't understand why one would click on a thread about somebody they admittedly know nothing about and then take the time to comment. If I didn't know who somebody was I woul google first, see if I recognize and then if I still didn't know I would just NOT comment. sheesh and yes, I have heard people hate on her
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    JHud has an outstanding voice while she lacks in stage presence that is another story. I will agree some people have been hating on her. Just like when Luther, Chaka and Vesta loss and gained weight. We still love them but will give a harsh on them for not fitting into our perspective on how they should look. We feel they are part of our lives b/c we are their fans. But really we don't have a say on how they live their lives and vice versa. I am happy if JHud is happy.

Oh yeah...Google and Bing can address "WHO IS JENNIFER HUDSON?"
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Who in the heck is Jennifer Hudson?

Is your google broken? o_0
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I didn't know who she was until this thread. She is gorgeous. I would guess haters are jealous.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Wait.. people out there hate on her? Girl has done good, and while having a horrific couple of years. Kudos to her. People need to be more concerned with their own weightloss ...not a celebrity's.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Wait.. people out there hate on her? Girl has done good, and while having a horrific couple of years. Kudos to her. People need to be more concerned with their own weightloss ...not a celebrity's.

Eggzactly.

and she's sexy.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options

Eggzactly.

and she's sexy.

Yes, that too. I personally think she's gorgeous both big and thin.