What food do you blame for making you fat?

Options

Replies

• kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Too much of all of it. I love food. Junk food -- chips, snack cakes, candy.. were the worst. I have better control of it now but I have to watch myself still... I don't crave the junk food nearly like I used to though.. Now it is like a mouthful of nothing. I prefer nutrition.. >But it still has to be in moderation.
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Better Made Barbecue Chips, the family size. I used to buy three bags and eat them all at once.
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    ALL OF THEM!
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    Cheese. My mom put it on EVERYTHING when we were growing up, and she didn't put a little bit; she put a LOT. I LOVE cheese and I started out putting it on the way she did- tons of it, on everything. Now, I've had to learn to use replacements like avocado or laughing cow cheese to give me the taste and texture that I crave. I still eat cheese on occasion, but nothing like I used to.
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    List is huge!!! Bread, pasta, pizza, CHEESE... Although, I noticed I gained my most weight when I ate at restaurants. I ate at restaurants almost every day.... Glad those days are over with!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I don't blame food for making me fat, I blame me for eating the food, too much of the food, and doing nothing to offset eating a ton of the food.
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I don't blame the food for making me fat, I blame me for eating too much of it.
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I don't blame food for making me fat, I blame me for eating the food, too much of the food, and doing nothing to offset eating a ton of the food.

hahaha, great minds think alike!
  • justme9717
    Options
    i just eat a lot of everything!..more than how much I am capable of eating! :tongue: :ohwell:
  • candirose69
    Options
    orange juice!!

I've never drank soft drink (soda) so its what i had as a kid instead and its reallyeasy to think "its healthy for me liek eating fruit." it was one of the first things that went when i started cc and realised!!!
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    cola certainly didn't help, or the rum

but I used to be able to exercise enough to keep the weight off none the less

after the accident when the drs said to rest up for a year (as was the thinking in the day) that's when it started
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    pork pies and blue cheese at the same time !!!
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    McDonald's.. I WAS the movie "supersize me" for quite a while when I had a job I was in the car all day for.

Then it was pasta with vodka sauce and Italian sausage with garlic bread.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Sugar in general. Binge trigger.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Definitely pasta and pizza. Italian and growing up this is pretty much all I ate all the time.
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    food did nid nothing wrong. All foods are fine. My hands are to blame. I am going to cut them off. HA, how do you like that hands????
  • HeatherTransformed
    HeatherTransformed Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    The kind with loads of calories... preferably with french fries.
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    Cookie dough & cookies
    Ice Cream
    Donuts
    Brownies
    Pastries
    Candy Bars
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

^ what he said.
  • LouMonoLou
    Options
    ANYthing that haves chocolate!! I just cannot control myself when it comes to chocolate. :P

But chocolate can be nutritious as well. So,I'm always try to eat it in moderation.. :)