What food do you blame for making you fat?

Options

Replies

• ljbhill
    ljbhill Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Rice and bread. I ate a lot of sand wiches before sleeping

^^^ THIS + pasta
  • Christy175
    Christy175 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Carbs!!! Dessert with every meal! Yummm....
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Um shouldn't this be WHO do you blame instead of what . and the answer would be ME!
  • becca_21
    becca_21 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everything I love packs on the pounds, haha. Beer, wine, pimento cheese & all other cheeses, Twix ice cream bars, wine, bread, pasta, wine, bread, wine, bread, and wine.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Pizza
  • m8605
    m8605 Posts: 102
    Options
    Fast food for the first 4 years of college and not being able to cook or doing portion control like I do now. The only fast food I do now is subway, wendys, or waffle house (my homerown is atlanta) and that's just when I'm stuck at campus 40 mins away from home.
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Mixed Sugary Alcoholic Beverages:tongue:
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    All food.
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Bread, cheese and flavoured milk drink. Two slices of toast for breakfast, two slices of bread or a roll for lunch and then more bread or a roll with tea, love cheese and crackers and always buying cartons of flavoured milk when I am out and about. I didn't know how many calories where in all these until I joined MFP, I thought it was all healthy food.
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    For me it was just not reading nutrition info and having way to many servings at a time. I would get a coffee from dunkin everyday with extra extra so that coffee was 400 calories a lone! I would then eat lots of sugary things like skittles, sweettarts etc!!

I don't blame the food though I blame my ignorance =) Now that I eat clean I find that I can eat a lot of food and maintain it just has to be the right foods =) Oh and I drink my coffee black now =P
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Why are we blaming the food? I pretty sure its called Will Power. Either you eat it or you don't and if you do limit your quantity. :tongue: :tongue:

I think it's knowledge too. I was eating way too much bread, I was buying what I thought was healthy, not white bread but until I joined here I had no idea of how many calories were in it, same with milk drinks, I thought milk is good for you and they use low fat milk but there was still a hell of a lot of calories in those that I didn't know about. I don't think I was eating too much, I was just eating the wrong things, ie. a toasted ham, cheese and tomato sandwich for lunch, not that big I thought but OMG there are a lot of calories in that! Whereas I could have 100g chicken and a big salad for far less calories. It's educating yourself too, not always just portion control.
  • runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Anything from McDonald's :laugh: No I don't blame them for my being fat because I made a choice every single time I went there but I sure do blame them for making the Quarter Pounder taste so darned good :happy:
  • katelynn531
    katelynn531 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love french fries. Salty fries of all types. I am definately letting go of the fries for this diet. When I am thin I will splurge. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels...someone told me...and that is now my motto too.
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    SMH...that is all.
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Everything. I love all food. I even love all healthy food. My issue was overeating
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Bags of chips and chips and more chips.!!!
  • karenc118
    karenc118 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wine... followed by nibbles.... followed by hangover munchies!
  • fittf0rlife
    Options
    pizza and soda.. used to eat it twice or more a week, along with how i used to drink 2-3 cans of soda a day.. now i drink it rarely and pizza maybe once a mont
  • sunnyinaz78
    Options
    laziness, lack of motivation and food ignorance....Oh and Damn you Dairy Queen!
  • bubbaacat
    bubbaacat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bread and cheese with Wine.:drinker: