Eating right is impossible! I give up.

Options

Replies

• banger711
    banger711 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @improvised, I watched that today.. Oriental lady, right?
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I think we have here...
    23130962.jpg

I'll be Ginger.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    swedish-chef[1].jpg

I thought I invented the word BORK!!

And please tell me this thread is a joke. . . :huh:
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if it's healthy to have an operation to lose weight? I'm going for the seminar Wednesday. I gained my weight from having arthritis(under control now) but keep it on from my loving to drink beer. I already hear the remarks about the bad calories in booze, but any suggestions on the operation???

:huh:
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    R u for ****ing real!!!!

OMG we all have issues, real issues - you need to wake the **** up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YouMad.jpg?1260647699

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea why you Amen'd that...no clue....

Who the hell wants to be 'normal', normal is boring; We all have to live life, live life to the full and learn how we can better ourselves in the process! x
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You want to hear about a REAL pickle? A REAL tough situation? My Lovey and I signed up for a three hour tour once on a boat, and ended being shipwrecked with a bunch of common people for over a year. It was awful. Nothing to eat but coconuts. God bless an ingenious scholarly fellow that would come up with ways to help us get off of the island, but an insufferable imp would always find a way to foul it up. Thank God, we're home and able to have our chef cook for us again.

That is a pickle! A three hour tour.....

A three hour tour!

The weather started getting rough.

The tiny ship was tossed?
    If not for the courage of the fearless crew, the Minnow (the name of the tour ship) would be lost. The Minnow would be lost!

The ship set ground on the shore
    Of this uncharted desert isle
    With Gilligan,
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I think we have here...
    23130962.jpg

I'll be Ginger.

Professor, evidently.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I'm a personal chef...I'd like to see my kids try to fire me! ;):tongue:
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options

I think the first two pages of responses didn't notice what category this was posted in :tongue:

Yes, that would be me and I feel quite silly now! :ohwell:
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    @improvised, I watched that today.. Oriental lady, right?
    I didn't see it. Just noting that if she was crazy frugal it probably helped her accumulate money. It's good to be frugal, but eating out of the garbage seems a little extreme, lol.
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    This whole post is full of lulz.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the rest of you but I'm on my way to Bill's house, he can eat his cheese block. I'll eat the rest.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    You want to hear about a REAL pickle? A REAL tough situation? My Lovey and I signed up for a three hour tour once on a boat, and ended being shipwrecked with a bunch of common people for over a year. It was awful. Nothing to eat but coconuts. God bless an ingenious scholarly fellow that would come up with ways to help us get off of the island, but an insufferable imp would always find a way to foul it up. Thank God, we're home and able to have our chef cook for us again.

That is a pickle! A three hour tour.....

A three hour tour!

The weather started getting rough.

The tiny ship was tossed?
    If not for the courage of the fearless crew, the Minnow (the name of the tour ship) would be lost. The Minnow would be lost!

The ship set ground on the shore
    Of this uncharted desert isle
    With Gilligan,
    No. Nobody named Gilligan. What a daft name.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I agree with the folks who have replied that this is either a joke or gee, I'm at a loss for words too. If it's a joke, it's not funny. There are those of us on this site who are serious about making a difference in our health and you are taking up space.
    Yes! Before you know it, the site will have to start using CD's instead of floppies to store all of this garbage! :angry:

I almost gave my "win the internet" award to someone else, in this thread.. I deleted it and then came across your response. Thank you.

*On a serious note. To the people who are *****ing about this guy who posted a humorous paragraph in the CHIT CHAT, FUN and GAMES section, please go back to the more "serious" sections, such as introduce yourself, recipes, and/or nutrition.

Do some internet users read the words chit chat, fun and games as "the most serious problems you can have topics" ??

By the way, I'm sorry if I offended those who complained........sike

edited to say: this is my first *kitten* posts. i've been drinking sorry. : )
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why you Amen'd that...no clue....

Who the hell wants to be 'normal', normal is boring; We all have to live life, live life to the full and learn how we can better ourselves in the process! x

meme-face-2.jpg?w=614
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I agree with the folks who have replied that this is either a joke or gee, I'm at a loss for words too. If it's a joke, it's not funny. There are those of us on this site who are serious about making a difference in our health and you are taking up space.
    Yes! Before you know it, the site will have to start using CD's instead of floppies to store all of this garbage! :angry:

I almost gave my "win the internet" award to someone else, in this thread.. I deleted it and then came across your response. Thank you.
    Excelsior! Between this and the pokies in one commentator's profile pic, this has been a stellar thread.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Throw down the gauntlet and tell him you want a rissoto appetizer, a perfect Beef Wellington main course and a decadent Chocolate Souffle for dessert for dinner tomorrow evening....he will be so busy you can eat what ever you want for lunch then!

oh.... that sounds so good.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Throw down the gauntlet and tell him you want a rissoto appetizer, a perfect Beef Wellington main course and a decadent Chocolate Souffle for dessert for dinner tomorrow evening....he will be so busy you can eat what ever you want for lunch then!

oh.... that sounds so good.

Mmm chocolate
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options

*On a serious note. To the people who are *****ing about this guy who posted a humorous paragraph in the CHIT CHAT, FUN and GAMES section, please go back to the more "serious" sections, such as introduce yourself, recipes, and/or nutrition.

Do some internet users read the words chit chat, fun and games as "the most serious problems you can have topics" ??

By the way, I'm sorry if I offended those who complained........sike

edited to say: this is my first *kitten* posts. i've been drinking sorry. : )
    LOL I will assume, then, that you are not serious!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Make him peel 100lbs of potatoes in the basement.
    If he EVER messes up your sandwich again.

Btw great work Bill.
    To the ones that freak out and get mad.
    Life is too short grab some ice cream and chill.