Replies

• Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    May I join please? I have 28lbs to lose.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I'm only about 5 pounds away from my goal weight, so I will join your challenge until February! Haha. I have two cruises and a beauty pageant (including a bikini portion) coming up, so I NEED to stay on track with the 1lb/week loss. Good luck everyone!
  • lublin1987
    Options
    Love to try:smile: count me in please.
  • corduroybee
    corduroybee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I've been slacking on my MFP and need to rededicate and re-motivate myself. Sounds like a great goal!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm so HAPPY to see so many of you joining me in this challenge!!! :flowerforyou:

I don't know how to start a group and I just figured we'd friend request each other and also post our progress in this thread. Would love to see this thread roll over SEVERAL times with all our WEEKLY WEIGHT LOST POSTS! Simplicity is best for me! Hahahah

I've been working on sending friend requests..... If I missed you, don't hesitate to send me a request!

Feel free to post your plan to lose 1 pound (or more) a week! So we can all learn from each other!!!
  • cristina3980
    cristina3980 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I have 82 lbs to lose! That is my ultimate goal...I'm currently at 202:( I'm going to shot for 2lbs a week!!!!
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    I'm in
    weigh in 167
    Goal 141
  • trina33
    trina33 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have been a member of MFP for a long time, but never really took it seriously enough to lose weight. I am starting now, and intend to make it work. I weigh 180 now and my goal is 135 or 140. I can't believe I just made that public.... Now, I really have to do it!!
  • mike5802
    mike5802 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OK. Let's not wait to lose weight.
  • hprchlik1
    Options
    I would love to join! My husband and I have committed to getting fit and feel the slow and steady is the way to go! Your plan is exactly what we are doing. :smile:
  • PrayEatCleanDina
    Options
    I want to do it!
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Count me in through Feb...and then it's back to focusing on inches and weight maintenance.
  • VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in - first weigh day tomorrow post Christmas.

Vicky
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I will post my weight 1/2
  • neen6270
    neen6270 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am in! Always looking for group support. CW 180.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    My target for 2013 is to lose 55 lbs in total. This is little over 1 lb each week. I have been losing 1 lb for the past 9 months. Although it is difficult to continue doing that. But I will take up this challenge and will do my best to lose 55 lbs in 2013. Bring it on!!!!!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My target is to lose 6 pounds a month...which is 1.5 a week...still completely doable. I have at least 100 pounds to lose, so this would get me going again!

Let's all step it up and get our booties going!
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    I'm in! I have almost 24 pounds to lose (:
  • LilacDaffodil
    LilacDaffodil Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    OP if you'd like to start a group for this, here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/new

:flowerforyou: