Curly hair isn't sexy?

Options

Replies

• Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I have long, curly hair. Depending on my mood, I will straighten, do big curls, put it up, or just let it go all crazy. Depending on my mood, I feel sexy, funny, smart or sweet. Any of those moods can match any hair day - It all just depends, so I say curly hair can be as sexy as YOU want it to be.

81112_zps9e4f388c.jpg
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Got told by a guy when my hair is curly, it reminded him of sexy "bedroom" hair. :p
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot about this thread!

I think I was just in a funk then. My hair is getting long, and is fabulous and awesome now :)

Thanks for the kind comments!
  • koridoobah
    koridoobah Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I definitly curlies have the advantage... one day we can rock the natural curly, the next day we can rock the sleek and straight. :happy: best of both worlds!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

I think I was just in a funk then. My hair is getting long, and is fabulous and awesome now :)

That's good to know. You are beautiful in all your curly haired glory. :flowerforyou:

I have stick straight hair. It's annoying.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Oh good!! Because I think your curly hair is very sexy!!
  • mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You have gorgeous hair! My best friend has hair like yours, so jealous. My hair is naturally very wavy, just happy that it is not straight because I like the volume of curls and waves.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I definitly curlies have the advantage... one day we can rock the natural curly, the next day we can rock the sleek and straight. :happy: best of both worlds!

It's difficult to wear curly hair straight without using a lot of damaging heat or chemicals. Plus, haircuts for curly hair cut dry don't always look good when the hair is straightened.

Curly hair usually isn't thought of as un-sexy, it's actually often OVER-sexualized and/or described as messy and unprofessional lookng.
  • CmdrShep123
    Options
    Ohhh I love curly hair, it's totally sexy! My hair is naturally straight but I scrunch it as curly as I can most days, my husband loves it that way. I wish I had curly hair naturally, my sister does. Everyone has their own opinions of course so I guess some men may not like it but just as many men also do. For example my husband, my dad, most of my male friends. But you know what girl? You should flaunt your beautiful curls no matter what anyone says anyway and just know that there are a ton of people out there that think they're sexy, myself included!
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options

I feel I am treated better when my hair is straightened, found to be more attractive. Taken more seriously. I am attracted to white men, and I get more looks from them when my hair is straight.

I am told my curly hair makes me look 'fun', cute, open. I am not told it makes me look sexy or seductive.

I'm not curly haired, have naturally straight hair, but I looked at your profile. YOU have GORGEOUS hair!!! And men are crazy not to think your sexy. I get told I'm cute, but not usually sexy... I get it, just it happens that I look like a "cute pixie"... lol... but I have to embrace it, its who I am and I wouldn't change it for anything.

BTW, you're lucky you can change your look like that. I can't really curl my hair, it doesn't stay. The men who can't appreciate the beauty that you have naturally are just stupid and not worth your time!
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    In for the hot curly hair ladies
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I think ladies with curls look hot!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this?

Curly Girl Here!!! Freckles too! :laugh:

I hated my curls when I wasn't as active. Now, in my old age and different lifestyle, I adore my curls. They allow me to exercise without restriction. :drinker:

However, I do feel sexy when I have it straight. :blushing:
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    Curly hair is so hot, its best when it is just long enough that it covers the nipples and is slightly wavy all the way down.
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Totally love my curls...it is quick and easy to do and I am out the door
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Higher the humidity, the more curls!
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    id hate to have straight hair I used to straighten mine then realised its actually great
  • lbelle987
    lbelle987 Posts: 97
    Options
    If curly hair isn't sexy, that's news to me...If they weren't, people wouldn't spend so much money, time & effort trying to get curls. I always get more compliments on my 5 minute, shower & go curly hair than when I spend an hour straightening it. That being said, what makes it sexy is the confidence behind it, so if you love your hair, rock those curls!
  • Platform_Heels
    Platform_Heels Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    It's funny because whenever I go to get my hair done they typically do a blow out at the end (which is the only time I ever have my hair blow dried) and my husband and family hates the way it looks when it's straight!

I love my curls. I don't have to blow dry my hair or fuss with it at all. I just put in my Devacurl and go. And in the summer I'm the only person who gets excited for super humid days because the more humid it is the more curly my hair gets. I love my low-maintenance curly hair.
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    You look amazing w/ curly hair...it's so sexy! My daughter is the same way, she has gorgeous long curly hair, but she straightens it. It's so "boring".... but when you leave it natural and curly; b/c u don't see that much; you stand out !!! Be different and rock those curls.