how much is your Christmas weight gain

Replies

• juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    I gained 4 pounds in the last few days. I kept up with the exercise but ate too many fats and carbs. not the good ones either...well back to grind...one good thing did come out of it, awareness! lay off the alcohol and be good to my self.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    No idea, but certainly gained some as I was over my calories on about 4 days, though I did work out the 24th and 27th.
    Not checking until 5th January. Getting back to daily exercise and lower carbs, no junk for a while should sort it out, hopefully.
    My willpower lost its will when it saw the tins of belgian biscuits and the roasted cashew nuts.
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    I don't have the all day christmas kinda thing, just a big dinner on christmas eve (and desert) and then a cinnamon roll for breakfast christmas morning and then veal for dinner, so I just ate healthy the rest of the day, I wasn't trying particularly hard, and I lost my first pounds (joined christmas week)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Zero.
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    I didn't gain any over Christmas.
  • Gained 5lbs over the holidays. Expected some gain because of all the great food but starting Tuesday I'm back on the plan.
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Miraculously, only a pound xD
  • Just stepped on the scale for the first time in just over a week and actually lost a pound! I gave myself 4 days over Christmas to eat whatever I wanted but I've been hitting the gym hard then last few days! Pleasantly surprised!
  • allie491
    allie491 Posts: 91 Member
    Zero, I'm exactly the same
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    I lost 2lbs and I'm not supposed to be losing :( I got sick the week before Christmas and since I'm still the same BF then I prolly lost muscle. I may go over some days on my cals as long as I can do it with the RIGHT foods!
  • I've maintained my weight...whew! : )
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    None. I've lost about 1.5 lbs over the last week and 1/2. I didn't deprive myself either. I ate many treats but I didn't go crazy and eat a ton of everything in sight. It made me realize that enjoying yourself in times like this doesn't mean that you eat everything you see or forget about portion sizing.
  • Elphaba91
    Elphaba91 Posts: 66 Member
    I only put on 200 grams - so not even half a pound! YES!!! I was worried it would be way more - I've given into temptation FAR too much this week!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,296 Member
    zero. Lost .6lbs...not too shabby for eating like a boss for three days straight
  • I gained 3 pounds even though I exercised almost everyday and haven't eaten in excess. I'm actually really upset about it because I'm not sure how it happened.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    I think I gained 2 pounds but I am gonna weigh again in am to be sure because it is unreal because I ate like a DOG! lol.. I still keep my workouts going but i ate what I wanted.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    I didn't gain anything! I weighed myself this morning and I was still the same weight. Yay!
  • mlang1955
    mlang1955 Posts: 55 Member
    Gained 2.5 pounds. Two days ago I boxed up all the candy and cookies and gave them to my husband to hide. Sweets are my weakness, however, I am now back to healthy eating!
  • warrinet
    warrinet Posts: 6 Member
    I expected to see a loss when I got on the scale this morning. Unfortunately, no loss. But I am happy to say I did not gain an ounce. So I'm working on my loss for next week.
  • cdspark
    cdspark Posts: 56 Member
    Since Thanksgiving I have gained 1 overall. (I did lose a couple but gained them back at Christmas)