how much is your Christmas weight gain

Options

Replies

• JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I actually lost 1 pound:)
    That would be a first for my in the past 20 years or so:)
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    2lbs. already gone.
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I had gained 2 pounds before Christmas so I was really mad at myself. I managed to lose 1 pound right away. I lsot the other pound this week! I officially weigh tomorrow. Kind of hoping I have lost 2 pounds, not 1! FOr me, the best thing was having self-control. I was out of control that week I gained 2 pounds. Christmas Day, i was very conscious of what and how much I was eating. I knew I wanted my mother-in-law's butterscotch bon bons so I planned for it. I only ate 2 and they weren't as good as I remember! I skipped breakfast and dinner to make up for the extra calories at lunch. I have gotten up early to make sure I get my exercise in. I took Christmas Day as my off day this week. All in all, I am pleased with my progress. Lifting heavy so the scale isn't as important as losing inches. CLothes are definitley looser! :bigsmile:
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    5 lbs over the last 2 weeks. Back home and back on track today.
  • katelynn531
    katelynn531 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I gained about three pounds during my four days off... I slipped. I didn't log in or anything. :(
  • caitlyn30
    caitlyn30 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    ate anything I wanted - whenever I wanted- but lost a pound. :smile:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    -3lbs!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love having allergies. I couldn't eat Christmas dinner or any Christmas goodies due to my allergies. So I had a Christmas 'fast' for a day and the rest of the week ate decently. And here I am. 3 lbs less. :P
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I've only gained 2lbs, I'm really surprised!
  • trink68
    trink68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ZERO
  • kabel4892
    kabel4892 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Ive actually maintained my weight. Which I'm happy about! I ate what I wanted, but not an excessive amount. Im very happy with how this holiday season turned out.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I pretty much ate & drank whatever I wanted (with some moderation) & exercised 60 - 90 minutes a day. So I wound up breaking even.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I've gained 4lb after eating what I wanted and not exercising for the past week.! Really annoyed at myself, but it's my own fault for dragging out the christmas excuse. Back on the wagon today though!

Thank goodness it's not just me. Having read a few of the posts on this thread I was beginning to feel dreadfully weak and feeble. I put on about 4lb and will be working to drop it again over the next couple of weeks.
    Still got New Year and some yummy food in the house to get through though!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    +1.8 but it's not from Christmas. It's because I'm retaining water like a sponge again. Nothing new and nothing that won't go away again soon. Official weigh in for Fab N Fit Challenge is tomorrow. Hopefully I will have lost that 1.8 and more by then. I have been logging and exercising.
  • missj1020
    missj1020 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    OMG 5lbs since I logged on here : ( which has been awhile BUT STILL, I am feeling overwhelmed and aggitated now!
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    I don't officially weigh in until Monday, but I've lost 1 lb.
  • TomKat428
    Options
    I'm up 4 lbs, but I'm pretty sure I didn't eat 14,000 extra calories over 2 days. Most of it is (hopefully!) salt/water bloat.
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Up 2 lbs. but 5 since Thanksgiving.

My goal is to lose the 5 by the end of January, then go into a bulking phase lifting.

Then by the end of February I'll be better than ever.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    i was up 1.2 boxing day.... hopefully back down a bit by tomorrows weigh in... :S x
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.4 lbs :)
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    official weigh in is omorrow but this morning was a 4lb LOSS!