how much is your Christmas weight gain

Options

Replies

• nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    i put on almost 3 lbs. i really went overboard with chocolate and drinks. and now its showing.
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I couldn't believe it but I lost 1 pound over the holiday weekend! That NEVER happens. This has been a slow losing month because of some indulging but I am happy that I did not gain.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    maintained ! WOOT!
  • Yunnieh
    Yunnieh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    -2 pounds
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.5 pounds, which surprised me since I wasn't logging, but just being mindful of what I was eating.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same which I am surprised since I did eat a lot of chocolate, ha ha.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I lost about 1.5 lb. Completely unexpected, because for about two weeks I was only logging maybe 1/2 the time and ate vast amounts of food on Christmas eve and Christmas day especially. I didn't go back for seconds or anything like I usually would, but I definitely ate a lot.
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I went overboard with the booze and sweets, when I weighed myself yesterday I was up 6 pounds..... But I forgot it was my TOM

As of today I am back to my pre-holiday weight, so in essence I didn't gain or lose. I went back to my new routine as of yesterday..... and I have to admit, IT FEELS DAMN GOOD TO EAT HEALTHY! (From eating things I have eliminated over the past 2 months, my stomach was pretty upset over the holidays!!!)
  • cmuggridge
    cmuggridge Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I gained 2 pounds. The only reason I am really annoyed with myself is because I had just reached my goal of 35 pounds down by New Year's and now I am back up to 33. Hopefully I can lose it again by Monday.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    I have been weighing myself all week and it looked like I had gained three pounds. Yesterday I ate less baking and chocolate and this morning I was back down again.
  • harmonyh10
    harmonyh10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm up 3 as of right now but expect that to go up again on NYE. I am very proud of my self for tracking every day except for two.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I actually lost a half of a pound despite the lack of exercise and the food indulgence. Pleasantly surprised.
  • OtiWanKenobi
    OtiWanKenobi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Lost 1lb .... :-D not bad considering I indulged a bit over the past couple of weeks.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    3 lbs here but also got hit with TOM. Hopefully next weight in I'll be down those 3 lbs and then some.
  • simplythebaz
    simplythebaz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I put on 1 pound, which I was really chuffed with; went for a long run two days before Christmas, relaxed Xmas Day and Boxing Day, then back on the wagon and a short run Thursday (I weigh myself every Friday morning).
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have yet to weigh myself yet but I am not worried. I know how to get them off now. I will be back in that wonderful gym on Monday! and the new journey will begin.

1242747986_work_out_fail.gif
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 pounds. I weigh in on Saturdays and I suspect I am actually down a few pounds more than that. I'll know tomorrow.

Before Thanksgiving, I made up my mind that this was going to be the year that I did this whole Christmas season right. I did make some gains though: Anytime Fitness membership. FitBit fitness tracker and Polar HRM. Consistently doing heavy lifting sessions every other day and 40 minutes of cardio every workday during my lunch instead of pigging out with the rest of the folks at the office.

I'm doing alright. Any FitBit users, Anytime Fitness members, or just anybody serious about really kicking *kitten* (AND being interactive on MFP!) want another friend? Feel free to add me here and/or over at the FitBit site.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    For the month of December, overall, I only lost one pound. Not bad considering the week I was on vacation and gave in to each and every indulgence and craving! Other than that, I have still had more sweets this month than I have in a long time, but I also worked out to balance it. No guilt.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    -1 pound.
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    None! And I am pleased because I have a race on Jan 5 and didn't want to drag any extra weight around the 13.1 miles with me!