how much is your Christmas weight gain

Options

Replies

• 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my weigh-in and if my weight stays the same I'd be happy because I was a bit gluttonous at Christmas
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I was up 4 pounds yesterday, but after a normal day of eating and going to the gym I'm only up one pound today. Hopefully tomorrow the weight will be completely back to normal.
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain or lose anything...I worked out on the morning of Christmas Eve and had a salad for lunch then a huge (delicious) dinner that night, and stayed within my calories bc of the exercise. I didn't have time to exercise on Christmas and I ate a TON, huge breakfast, huge dinner so Christmas was the only day I really went over. When I weighed myself yesterday, the # was still the same. I weigh myself weekly and unless I were to go over my calories every day in the week, I won't gain, I just maintain my weight.
  • juewil
    juewil Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i've gained 2 pounds
  • unnur16
    unnur16 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i´m the same, so happy about it =)
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    4.2lb in the last 12 days of eating rubbish and not exersising. :sad:
    I'm back on it now though! :wink:
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    10lbs since Thanksgiving ....gasp! I know it is my fault.....gotta get back on the horse
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    3lbs
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound and a half. We stayed home this year and my husband is trying to lose weight for a military weigh in, so I didn't make a lot of desserts.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Zero
  • cheergirl1993
    cheergirl1993 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    3 lbs is my Christmas gain.. should be off soon :)
  • tuppestove
    tuppestove Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hopeing to get back on tracki gained 10 lbs having hard time staying motivated..
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh myself until tomorrow morning, so I'll have to come back and let you know :)
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    My weigh in is Sunday. I stepped on the scale the day after and had lost. But, I exercised and did not over indulge, ate what I wanted but just a bite or so.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds. Yay, stomach virus. lol
  • tuppestove
    tuppestove Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :angry:
  • melmckay99
    Options
    about 2-3 lbs :( . And i was nearly a pound under my goal weight before that too....I am dissapointed in myself, but also re-motivated myself today by setting a goal to be sugar free for the next three days!
  • Kagami_Taiga
    Kagami_Taiga Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    -1 lbs
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Christmas gain ZERO....lost 1 pound last week. Enjoy your Holiday!:smile:
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I've gained 1 lbs in 9 days so I am pretty pleased with that, it will soon be off again too x