Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Commit to losing 1 pound a week in 2013 challenge

Replies

• i have been on this site over a year. I've lost weight then gained it all back and some. Now I'm committed for 2013 to lose the weight. I weigh 180 right now, and I need to get down to 100, but losing 50 lbs in a year (1 lb a week) would be great. I have type 2 diabetes and high cholesterol. I would love to be able to stop my medications and feel better about myself. I just really need the motivation to stay on track.
  • RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    I am in. I currently weigh 218 and want to get down to 174. Dream goal weight is 150.
  • KelRed
    KelRed Posts: 30
    I am in! Everyone in this group please feel free to friend me. My CW-189 and my UW-155. I have been on here consistently since June of 2012 with a very slow start but since October I have been losing at a rate of .5lbs a week. I would love to lose 1lb a week.
  • Irchrisr
    Irchrisr Posts: 2 Member
    Im in been looking for a way to get motivated. I always forget to use this app maybe having some friends on it will help me.
    Feel free to send friend requests. :-)
  • I would like to join too although I don't have a full 52 lbs left to lose but I would love to join a supportive group that is weighing in weekly and providing motivation. Have you created a group for people to join?
  • nevermind I see the group name now :)
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Im in as well :happy:
  • Count me in
  • Ok.... Group name: 2013 POUND A WEEK

THANKS

could you please inbox me and tell me how to join :smile:
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Count me in! :-)
  • this sounds like I can do it
    I think I can I think I can
    I think I can

starting at 218 at 166 my life would be completely changed I KNOW I CAN *****
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    To find our GROUP....

Click GROUPS at top of page.
    You'll see "find group"
    type in 2013 LOSE A POUND GROUP
    And it should lead you to our GROUP!!! :smile:

Hope this helps and I hope I explained it correctly!
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    how do i join this group , ive tried looking for it , but all come up apart from this one ?
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    count me in
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Me too!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    I'm in and will weight in on New Year's Day!
  • TLL09
    TLL09 Posts: 125 Member
    I'm in! I will weigh in on New Year's day!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    I'm here x
  • Count me in!
  • mcarnaghi
    mcarnaghi Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in. Looking forward to cheering you on.