Commit to losing 1 pound a week in 2013 challenge

Options

Replies

• Anmariee
    Anmariee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I look forward to the journey...Hi everyone!!!
  • chichi128
    chichi128 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    was looking for this kind of support group...would love to join!!! Small goals work the best instead of focusing on such a big #...anyone can lose 1lb!

SW 202.8
    GW for January 198
    UGW by the end of 2013 140

Best of luck everyone!!!
  • jnlynn
    jnlynn Posts: 101
    Options
    I am in! I just started back up last Friday.....
  • jocelinemmuise
    Options
    I would love to loose 2 pounds a week..I am getting married july 6th so i need to loose 21 pounds to reach my goal... i need new friends for support to help me through this. :)
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! :) I'm getting married in November and I could really use the support and motivation to lose this stupid weight once and for all! :)
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm aiming for closer to 2 though so hopefully I can keep up!
  • millikin2007
    millikin2007 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My wedding is in November and I need to be healthy and slimmed down by then!
  • jocelinemmuise
    Options
    We can do this.....GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!! :)
  • lauzvegas
    Options
    I would like to join! I have a holiday in July 2013 so I am aiming to loose at least 20 pounds before then, a pound a week would be a healthy way to do this. I'm trying to push myself to go to the gym everyday so that if I miss a day its not the end of the world!

Good luck to everyone!
  • Moya6512
    Moya6512 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    Current wt-216
    Goal wt-160

I'm shooting for 2 lbs a week bit 1 is a must!! I need the challenge and support.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options

Thank for posting the link!
  • steffi_64
    Options
    Hi
    Im in too...but to be honest I am not sure what I am doing on here!! As in how to use the diet site not in losing weight...
    It says I can eat 2450 calories a day...god knows that I have done to get that amount...which yes I know is wrong...
  • jamiemh
    jamiemh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im soooo in!!!

SW: 217.4
    GW: 165
  • eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i am in:). Today i do not know my weight, my scales went wild (showed 10 lbs less then usual me:) ). i will post my weight ASAP.
  • christinapreston75
    Options
    i want to join!! this is a great idea and i could really use the sapport!!
  • AsianPinoy
    AsianPinoy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group. How can i join?
  • oak2000
    oak2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I agree slow and steady is the way to go.
  • jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    I would like to commit to losing 1 pound a week too. I am a mom to 2 beautiful girls, ages 9 and 6 and have never been able to take off the last of the baby weight and then gained some over the years too. I am now about 30 pounds from my goal weight and need to stop trying and start doing! No more excuses - this is the year to reach my goal. I need some friends that will commit too and will help keep me motivated.
  • harderpa
    harderpa Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    How do you join? I am a mother of a 14 month old and my baby blubber won't disappear.t boyfriend also started looking at other girls so need to change for me and for him to not have an.excuse.

257 when started and now 249 been the weeks. I did look up how to loose hundred pounds and found help.my daily calorie intake is 1345 I'll post inspiration websites.
  • mara0318
    mara0318 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I have 60 lbs to go, so that is feasible by next Christmas.
    Record daily on MFP
    Become more active.
    Be supportive to other - because we can do this
    Weigh in on Fridays.