Anyone else starting over again for 2013 ?

Options

Replies

• dolphinlovervb21
    Options
    I am with you. I made the decision before New Years even came that I was starting back up after the 1st of the year, because I NEED & WANT too! I have a couple of accountability coaches. We can be friends too for encouragement! Good Luck!
  • jjjennygirl
    Options
    Me too...Erased earlier data so I felt like I have a fresh start. I was up 10 pounds since I used this last time and I felt like seeing that each day would be discouraging.
  • appleshells
    Options
    Count me as a repeat starter. I quit smoking in July and also developed plantar faciitis, so I couldn't work out. Needless to say I gained back 30 of the 25 pounds I lost!
  • jnlynn
    jnlynn Posts: 101
    Options
    Yes I am starting over! 2013 is going to be the year!
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    Yeah I started over yesterday. Back on track! And I'm really excited about it. :bigsmile:
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Yep, it is do-able. I lost 50 lbs in under 6 months. Determination & committment! Good luck to you! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Tandrumn
    Options
    Count me in!!! Starting over and trying to keep up the motivation!
  • 50sBeachWalking
    50sBeachWalking Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    How do you reset your weight and goals on the website?

Click on MY HOME on top of page, then click on My Goals. Once you are there, there is a button on bottom that says Change Goals. Should be able to set everything you need. I hope this helps.
  • jadashute08
    jadashute08 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over as well... I lost nearly 60lbs by July 2012. I had foot surgery and couldn't exercise so I gained 35 of them back!
  • bigtrocks
    bigtrocks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting for the first time as of today! Wedding in 5 months, so its time! Love this tracker! Couch to 5k as well
  • housewifeontrack
    Options
    starting again.hope this time will lucky for me:)
  • karolynnc411
    karolynnc411 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* ME!
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! Here's to starting again. I wasn't eating healthy the last half of the year, but I joined a Fitness Center the end of October. I was going at least three times a week until my husband broke both ankles on Thanksgiving. Since then I haven't worked out and I think I have lived on chocolate and caffene. I feel horrible so here I go again! I CAN DO THIS!
  • kmarieRN
    Options
    Yep lol got 15 lbs away from my goal wt last spring and hurt my foot! Gained 25lbs! Smh time to get my life together lol
  • galaxiegal89
    galaxiegal89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting again, it isn't necessarily due to a new year's resolution though. I get married in May and would like to lose 30-40 lbs before then!!
  • sblackbear8
    sblackbear8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Starting all over as well =) I lost 20 and regained 15 of it (just in like the past month!) so time to get a little weight off of my behind.
  • danninicole4887
    danninicole4887 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Starting over again too. I was so proud of myself before thanksgiving hit and then well.. ya know. Heres to a new year and sucessfull goals! :glasses:
  • mjcjones
    mjcjones Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again. I seem to keep losing the same weight over and over in the last few months so I decided a fresh start is in order.
  • paday
    paday Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I reset everything as well. There is something sort of motivational about a fresh start in a fresh year. :happy:
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Yes... I slacked all of 2012... I need to get in gear in 2013 so Im starting pretty much all over.