Anyone else starting over again for 2013 ?

Options

Replies

• workoutwarriors
    Options
    Yes and here I go again!! Lost 30lbs starting last Jan. and have gained about 15 back....gotta star getting control and getting in that mindset again. I was so close and just picked up my bad habits again...=( got to get that WILLPOWER...I know I can..I know I can...I know I WILL...
  • gtchs
    gtchs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Raising my hand.... :smile:
  • DKrisAn
    DKrisAn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yup I am starting over for sure. This holiday season I gained 5lbs. I am following Jillian Michaels' BR for the next 90 days. I can already feel my endurance starting to improve. Looking forward to dropping sizes soon.
  • Awesomeaussie
    Awesomeaussie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too. I started out really well in January 2012 and managed to get work off 10kg in three months, then I fell off the wagon for the rest of the year and gained back all the weight again. So started again yesterday. Am finding it really hard to be motivated in this winter weather though and am full up with a head cold and just want to comfort eat unhealthy food.
  • cindyrey
    Options
    Starting over here too gained 14 pound since july. Off my beta blockers so workouts will be harder without them, but I will still try.
  • crystal9999
    crystal9999 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    After gaining everything I lost and then some, I'm starting over too
  • Allyhoban
    Options
    I am in your shoes :(
  • jackswife1207
    jackswife1207 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    How do you reset your weight and goals on the website?

Click on MY HOME on top of page, then click on My Goals. Once you are there, there is a button on bottom that says Change Goals. Should be able to set everything you need. I hope this helps.

Thank you! Got them changed!
  • nursejoy56
    nursejoy56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :cry: yep-- it has continued up and down for so long... so tired of it but want the cycle to en with fit me not fat me. so here goes again!
  • careree
    Options
    I am trying to start over but had to chuckle, because I was eating these reeses minis as I read that and was like, oh shoot, yeah that was supposed to be me....:sad:
  • vsemrau61
    vsemrau61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you all! Here we go. Determined day by day, moment by moment to choose health FOR myself. I choose to believe it is a reward I'm giving to myself, not a punishment where I am being deprived of things, rather rooting out the YUCK that I had thought was a reward. I'm so grateful for new beginnings.
  • Pepperpenny
    Pepperpenny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am starting over again as well. I am trying to keep a new attitude about being healthy this time!!!!:)
  • careree
    Options
    That is when I stopped .. Thanksgiving.... terrible... I was so proud of myself I did a two mile turkey trot Thanksgiving day and then from there everything went downhill...
  • _rosegray
    _rosegray Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    me too :) i only gained back about 10lbs but i feel my fitness level has dropped a lot, and i know i've lost muscle. a combination of being "too busy" for exercise, christmas and a bad break up caused a bit of trouble for me. can't wait to start over and make new progress.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Not starting over completely, just getting back into the groove after a hellish December. Too much going on. Too much stress.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    new year new me feel free to add we can all help each other x
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Me too, you are not on your own. Good luck!!! Together, and with mfp's help, we CAN do it! x
  • missyfitter
    missyfitter Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Totally starting over again. I now have only 2 months to lose the 15 pounds I've put on since my wedding (what? when did that happen is my response still...)

I guess it didn't help that I went from a two fairly active jobs (waitressing and teaching Spec. Ed. to an office job where my butt does not leave my chair except in emergencies!)

I'm also rcovering from a couple of injuries that have given me great excuses not to exercise and 'treat' myself for the past year.

Does anyone have any tips on how to run a household, work, spend quality time with the hubby, cook healthy meals (x3 a day!), AND then find time/motivation to exercise. I'm at a loss!
  • careree
    Options
    I don't know where you are all at but it's cold out there.... I miss the good weather, i don't have a gym membership and am determined to knock this weight off...... I need so much help its pathetic... does anyone have any good meal plans? I thnk i need to follow something to get me started......
  • BryVia12
    BryVia12 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am starting over too! I am in need of friends, I have none:grumble: I haven't worked out or watched my diet since thanksgiving, I worked really hard to get this weight off and now its creeping back on. Time to nip it in the bud. I have a 5k on St. Patty's day and I need to get my rear in gear!