Anyone else starting over again for 2013 ?

Options

Replies

• popple15
    Options
    Starting back on here too.

I lost 23lb from October to Christmas 2012 on Slim and Save but am really struggling to get back into it again to lose my last 24lbs. Luckily only put 3lb on over the holiday period but am worried that is going to be on the increase unless I find my will power again very soon. I manage to do ok for breakfast and lunch with slim and save products but then lose it in the afternoon so have not got back into ketosis again which took away my appetite completely last time. Doesnt help that on the 10th Jan me and my 7yr old twins all share a birthday so more reason to have stuff i shouldnt.

Please help me get my motivation back as would be devastated to put back on the weight I have lost in the last 3 months. Good luck to everyone starting on their journey for 2013.

x

15940405.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • juicyfruit85
    juicyfruit85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over beginning tomorrow. I gained almost all of the weight that I lost back. Hitting a plateau was so discouraging that I thought I was stuck at the weight I got to. New year = new body! Good luck to all those staring over in 2013!

Same here!
  • DiscoveringDena
    Options
    Add me to the list as well! I've gained 30 back of the 99 I lost, but I'm looking forward to starting the journey over. Good luck to all of us!
  • ksnegirl
    ksnegirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Restart for me too! Gained 4 of the 10 I lost back. :angry: Put in new weight and so...here I go again.
  • dtaylor2329
    Options
    Well here's to a better year of healthier choices. This is my year I have set my mind to success so here I go. Starting this week I'm on a juice fast to cleanse my system then on to a better eating with healthier choices. Only 2 More days of juice fast to go. Things going well so far.
  • thicks1223
    Options
    I can relate!!!
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yup! Starting over as well! Had lost almost 50lbs and gained back 30lbs... back at it!!
  • Baileytoo
    Options
    My friend introduced this site to me and I am starting again for the humm, can't remember how many times, but practice makes perfect. So I have the basics down now all I need is the motivation!
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    I am starting over too. I am 250 and I need to be 150 to join the military. I have 100 pounds to lose! I feel like we can do it, however. We can : )
  • Lilith47
    Lilith47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I AM I AM!!! Got so careless with my diet the last month, there was cake everywhere...
    Hitting the gym tomorrow, and sunday, and teaching my classes again, got rid of almost all junk food and finishing it today. Let's do this!!!
  • drmrwife
    Options
    I'm just coming to the realization that I have to do something (sigh). I just don't feel like myself any more and I'm not really sure why, unless it's because of the desk job catching up with me. Maybe some of the folks on here can help me kick myself into gear! :D
  • kbarnick
    Options
    I'm starting over, as soon as I get over this horrible cold/ possible flu! I've been yo-yoing weight for a while, and I want to get moving before my school semester begins at the end of January.
  • lilyriley2
    Options
    my first time actually trying the whole calorie counting and eating healthier and exercising. ive had 2 kids gained alot of weight since my first child was born. and im just not happy or confident about myself. so making a change for 2013!
  • winkeys
    winkeys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    woke up this morning and realized I had been living the last 5 weeks on holiday sugar! fudge, candy, cookies - breakfast, lunch, dinner. I feel sluggish, bloated, and out of sorts. decided today I will begin to track my food again. I'm not hungry AND all I can think about is food. Ugh! this day is a new beginning.
  • drezsonya1
    drezsonya1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am just starting over again and need some friends to help keep me motivated. I need to lose 20 pounds :(.
  • drezsonya1
    drezsonya1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can you give more details on the cleanse you are doing? My husband and I just started juicing this week and I have been doing some research on this.
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ready to go! Motivated...just gotta stay that way!!!
  • rachel8993
    Options
    Yep starting over as well reset today played with losing weight last year could give a thousand excuses why but in the end you have to be honest with yourself and stop shoving food in your mouth and there is only one person to blame and that's me . really pleased and envious of my sister and friend that have lost weight this year . so instead of wishing it was me i have now kicked my butt and doing something about it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I KNOW I CAN DO THIS ,,,,,just gona cut out the crap but have a treat box of 100 calories per day and this can be anything as long as it only 100 cals ...... good luck all
  • clareBrewster80
    clareBrewster80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am also doing the same. Best of luck x
  • DeniseVacation
    Options
    yeh time to start again. eating without thinking and slow metabolism