CALLING ALL BUSTY GIRLS

Options

Replies

• Smileysobro
    Smileysobro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Change in breast size depends on each person, everyone is different. I lost around 15kg when i was 21 and my chest was the only body part that never got smaller and I was an E cup, and was only 5 ft 2 and almost at my ideal weight. I ended up getting a breast reduction and it changed my life completely for the better! (Not saying other people should it was just the best decision for me) However, my friend went through the same thing and her chest shrunk considerably! SO i guess it all just depends on genetics unfortunately :)
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I see what you are trying to do here....o_O
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I am still large chested, but my size has gone from a 46ddd to a 40d which is much more manageable. ;)
  • ambernbarrier
    ambernbarrier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am a 42 f. As far as I know, a breast reduction may be required to get mine as small as possible. it is nice to know there is a chance they will shrink. Does anyone know if specific exercises, or specific foods will help with breast reduction? I have 150 lbs to lose, so I am fairly certain mine should shrink. But I want to give them every chance to shrink. I would hate to be skinny yet top heavy. That and surgery is not an appealing idea.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    this has to be a trap

<looks sideways>

it does feel a little bit like being penned into a cattle pen.......while the hungry lasso bearing cowboys circle around us....

cause you KNOW they are closing in.....
  • fervc64
    fervc64 Posts: 53
    Options
    I was going to make a comment, but I won't...:smile:
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Her point is, generally it is the first place a woman will lose weight when she begins dieting.
    I lost 60 lbs two years ago and went from 38DDD to a 36DDD.....gained 30 and I'm back at 38DDD.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    you can't spot reduce.

if weight loss didnt decrease your boobs then the only way to spot reduce is to get a reduction.
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am a size 36 ddd. I was 42 e I have not went down much after losing 45 lbs, I have 15 lbs to go I hope it comes from my bust.
  • Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mine shrunk, but not that much! Was a 34E now 34DDD. Big boobs run in my family, I don't think they will ever go away.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    "I hate it when I have to buy a bigger size cuz my pants are too tight in the crotch"...
    said, NO MAN EVER! :P
  • tat200
    tat200 Posts: 2
    Options
    Have you tried figleaves.com? They have all sizes.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    That's what tailors are for! Invest in really nice clothes and spend a little more to have them tailored to fit you just so.

But yeah, I have the same issue.
  • Sarahpotato
    Options
    Why would you want to get rid of your luscious tatas? I'm a DD currently (very large breasts have been in my family for the last couple centuries) and no matter how much I lose, they are always going to be big. It's something I pride myself on, not just because men like them but because I MYSELF like them! You should accept the gracious feminine body you were given.
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Seriously, having big boobs is a gift and a curse. I wish I could transfer some of my boob fat to my booty LOL
  • mgram2
    mgram2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    In all fairness.. I don't have naturally big boobs.. I had them done about a year and a half ago (I used to not even fill out an A cup). When I had them done I had them sized out so they would give me a C cup.. but since them I've lost a significant amount of wait.. and now my C's have become a 34DD. :/
    Haha I COMPLETELY understand how difficult it is to find clothes!
    I've been on both ends of the spectrum.. and it sucks. haha
  • ahart78
    ahart78 Posts: 28
    Options
    Seriously, having big boobs is a gift and a curse. I wish I could transfer some of my boob fat to my booty LOL

I second this!!!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm envious of those of you who lost bust...I lost 20 pounds and went from a DD to a DDD! I did go from a 38 band to a 34 but STILL.
  • NatalieG70
    Options
    I have the same problem so always wear pants or skirts so I can get the right fit. The question is - do you really want to lose the weight from your boobs - I love being a DD that's one of my best assets? For me it's the fat in my back I hate - I love tops with no backs but I hate to see the fat that rolls over - Yuck!!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I am sure there are hundreds of A and B who HATE this thread. I am down a band size and still a D at 5'1". :(