CALLING ALL BUSTY GIRLS

Options

Replies

• lucy5599
    lucy5599 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50 lbs and my band size went from a 38 to a 34 but I still need a DDD cup size. Everyone loses different! Am too hoping they shrink some with the last 20 lbs.
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi I've gone from 38E to 36D. So far I have only lost 28 pounds, but due to a leg injury, a lot of my exercise has been upper body. Push ups, planks, weighted chest flys and rows. I have also been filtering water befor eI drink it, or drinking bottled water, as I heard this can cut the amount of hormones you consume via water.
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    This post should have been titled "I need attention... and I have BOOBS!" smh

Do real work and your boobs will shrink. I was a DD and now I am a D (I don't consider that busty, I consider that normal). Lift weights, do pushups and they will shrink.
  • battlewithmyself
    battlewithmyself Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 40 lbs - you look great!

Even at my lowest weight of 134 pounds/5"7" I was still a D... It's just the way I am built - I have grown to accept it, find clothes that flatter it, and embrace my assets (there are certainly worse ways to carry your weight!)
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    With my newest measurements.... in dress sizes I am a xl in the chest, and medium in the waist, and a smallin the hips. My butt disappears! HAHAHA... So yeah, understood!

edit: if someone knows excercises to shrink them a bit, please message me! :)
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Surgery is ridiculous as far as I am concerned unless for back pain.

This statement is ridiculous and offensive. I was a D until I was 19. I had my surgery at 23, and I'd only been a DDD for 4 years, yet it did irreversible damage to my spine, causing me pain everyday. I should've had it years before it became medically necessary, but I couldn't have known that then.

Moreover, I endured horrible daily sexual harassment, culminating in a sexual assault at my high school, because I went from a B to a D in the space of 2 months, on a 5' 3.5" 118 pound frame. I needed the surgery to stop hating myself. I needed the surgery to be able to trust men.

Get over yourself, and keep your baseless judgements to yourself.
  • ThePilotsGirl
    ThePilotsGirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I can't believe all the negative crap I'm hearing about our boobs! I do have big ones, I'm not against shrinkage, but for the most part they've stayed the same. I love me for me and that includes my Tatas. Ladies lets embrace our natural graces!! Get your clothes taken in so it fits perfect if need be! ;) you just have to find the right products. Don't be afraid to look at the small sizes in "plus size" often they accommodate larger chests. Love your body, love your boobs big or small ;)
  • RunningMs
    RunningMs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have a large pair as well. I usually range from a DD to E cup. They do make any sort of high impact activity a bit difficult and as I have lost weight they have not gotten any smaller....just saggier! I have recently switched to sports bras by Moving Comfort; which has been a great choice, they do not bounce at all and I can do jumping jacks whithout getting knocked out!
  • FitMissVicky
    FitMissVicky Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Two pieces of advice for busty girls who need to keep 'em contained when running:

1) find out what size you really are. Most women are wearing the wrong size. Go to good bra store (NOT Victoria's Secret) and have someone who knows what they are doing size you properly.

2) Invest in a good sports bra. Yes, it might cost a bit more, but it is totally worth it, especially if it helps you feel comfortable about being active. I like the Shock Absorber or the Freya sports bras. They really work well. I am a 36F and yes, I run. I even did the Spartan Race in my Shock Absorber and lived to tell the tale ;)

On the general point of boob loss - I was a 38F when I started and am a 36F now after my initial 20lb weight loss. I hate my top-heaviness but I am trying to embrace the idea of tailoring. I like eshakti.com for tops and dresses - you can send them your measurements and the styles are really flattering
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    As the weight goes, the boobs will go, too! I was a 40 DD and I am now a 38 B or a small C.
  • bonnieellison96
    bonnieellison96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I will add that I would lovingly accept my boobs if I didn't have chronic back pain, and permanent indentations in my shoulders from my bra straps holding them up through the years (I started wearing a bra in the 2nd grade smh). I'm hoping to lose as much as possible naturally, but after that, if need be, I'm getting them reduced to a D-ish. I like having boobs, I don't like them hurting me lol
  • ThePilotsGirl
    ThePilotsGirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    OMG! I sooooo have this same issue. Pleeeease tell me what sports bra y'all are wearing. I am being active for the first time since getting a Fitbit and nothing holds these boobs in place.

Any brand advice or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

THIS!
    I've started the C25K a couple of times recently and these girls just don't want to be tamed! I'm a 38 D-DD and it is painful sometimes and a big part of why I can't actually keep at it. I have tried wearing two sports bras, a regular bra and a sports bra, or wrapping with ace bandages and then putting on the sports bra. They still just bounce away.

Moving comfort Juno bra and the Enell, I still have yet to get one but I do have the Juno. It bounces a tiny bit but it's the only one that keeps them in place for high impact and doesn't hurt. I've heard the enell is even better. Otherwise I wear several sports bras including too tight ones to hold em down. Lol
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My chest has shrunk at least 7 inches. I'm down to a 34 DD now and can probably fit into La Senza's stuff for the first time in my life. I miss my girls! Now all that's left is saggin baggin and draggin :(
  • edixon908
    edixon908 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    after losing approximately 35 pounds, i went from a 38DD (40 DD) depending on the bra to a 32 - 34 DD now. Will get remeasured once I am at goal weight.
  • peaceloveweedandveggies
    Options
    I wish my chest didn't shrink. I went from a 36 DD to like half that. I hate it so much so defiantly don't wish them away haha
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest (226) I was a 38F. At this point I'm 155-ish and wearing a 34ddd. Funny...I always thought I was 'big-boned' but as I get healthier I realize I have a small frame (keeping in mind I'm 6')

As a previous poster mentioned, upper body exercises have helped with toning a lot, particularly push-ups. Still can't find a sports bra that I'm happy with and have resorted to setting aside a couple of 'regular' bras for my workouts. Personally I like underwires so I'm happy to wear Wacoal or Bali (very reasonably priced...on sale $15-20)
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options

Do real work and your boobs will shrink. I was a DD and now I am a D (I don't consider that busty, I consider that normal). Lift weights, do pushups and they will shrink.

This is comment of yours is simply stupid and shows you need a reality check.

I have lost 54 pounds and exercise every day. I have gone down in band width, but not cup size. As others have said, everyone is different. I wish I were one of those people who would go down in size as I lost weight, but that doesn't seem to be the case. My family seems to be one extreme or the other...either you are large chested or tiny. I have a cousin who has always been at a very healthy weight and she is like me ... a DD.
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    And I can tell that you are a shining beacon of fitness advice.

This is comment of yours is simply stupid and shows you need a reality check.

I have lost 54 pounds and exercise every day. I have gone down in band width, but not cup size. As others have said, everyone is different. I wish I were one of those people who would go down in size as I lost weight, but that doesn't seem to be the case. My family seems to be one extreme or the other...either you are large chested or tiny. I have a cousin who has always been at a very healthy weight and she is like me ... a DD.
  • taratlcme
    Options
    Just starting P90X.. I am a DD ... we will see what happens ... I want to lose 30-50 lbs by June 1st... Need all the motivation I can get :)
  • NuclearMosquito
    NuclearMosquito Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    For the ladies who have lost cup sizes as the weight came off, how's the, erm, sagginess? I wear a 40G and the girls are already almost halfway down my stomach. I'm not stupid enough to think that losing weight will make them perky, but did your sagging get worse? I have already set my mind to having a reduction/lift when I can maintain my goal weight.