Such great writing! love this so much!
  • blg5
    blg5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and so brave for posting. Thanks
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Take a lot of courage to get that honest and real, stay on your path and you are going to be awesome...
  • Heather4275
    Heather4275 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing post. Thanks so much for sharing. Your writing skills are fantastic, I could picture the entire scene before my eyes as I read your story. I've never had an eating disorder but I think I understand it a bit better. Thank you.
  • kindleworm99
    Options
    Great Story very beautiful! thanks for sharing! i can picture the grim reaper coming out of your body because i think the reaper comes out of your black soul! beautiful!
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Yay! I didn't expect anyone to like it or even read it, means a lot, thank you all for the kind comments! :flowerforyou:
  • yeah_im_that_girl_
    Options
    You are an amazing writer! That wa so insporational and relatable!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    This is truly beautiful. The "reaper" wants to steal your life from you and your temptation within is to follow after what other long after, what is a lonely (leaving family for strangers who dont care about you) and sorrow filled path, and what can ultimately lead to death. I'm so glad you turned around and are on the path to life. Keep going and dont ever forget where u came from and where you are going now. <3
  • g0hard0rg0h0me00
    Options
    This is beautiful and it is so amazing of you to share it! So glad to see everyone supporting you and you are inspirational to me. You're amazing and it's so important to focus on the good in life, thank you for reminding us all of that and sharing your story.
  • buriedinwinter
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this story. :flowerforyou: I love it!
  • JPG1313
    Options
    Great story, you should definitely give writing a shot you have nothing to lose.
  • NeverOver98
    Options
    absolutely beautiful story, thank you for sharing!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    thank you <3
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    You wanted my opinion so here it goes.

You are a great writer. I think a lot of women who are either in recovery or not will relate to this. I think a lot women if not EVERY woman look into the mirror everyday and critique everything about their bodies. I think we (women) all have those days after eating something and we look into the mirror and think "yeah, I probably shouldn't have ate that" or even the next day. It's complete regret which it shouldn't be.

I think this post will relate to a lot of women or men who are struggling with any ED which is why I am commenting. I don't agree or approve of ED's, but I do believe in recovery. Everyone is recovering from something.

Moral of the story is love yourself. Take your own advice. Take her advice. It's great. The only person who can really help you is yourself which can also be your own worst enemy.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    You know I actually completely forgot about this post I made. I really need to go back and read this in my worst of times, a friend brought my attention to this because I have been struggling quite a bit with my eating disorder recently. Sometimes I think it's a fight that will carry on but it doesn't mean we have to stop fighting, there is always light at the end of the tunnel but there is also light in the present - it's in your power to see it. :flowerforyou:

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! I am surprised people still read this haha :smile:
  • Raphi_roo
    Options
    Wow. :) I am blown away by your writing skills and by your story. It really evokes what so many of us go through, and is full of hope. I love that you've found the courage to post this..and to recover!! :)

xx
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    You are so beautiful. Why is it that the most beautiful girls have problems like this? I loved that story. Not only are you beautiful but you have a very strong talent for writing. I love you so much and I wish you the best of luck. You are so inspirational.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    beautiful. thank you so much forr sharing
  • shatteredsmile
    Options
    Beautiful work<33 I just read it again:) I'm so ready to turn my life around for the better! Amazing what we can bring out in writing isn't it? You should definitely keep sharing this cause I think it could inspire lots of girls (and guys!) going through a similar struggle. You are all beautiful!
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: