Show me ur heavy lifting results please!

Options

Replies

• HSMyTwins
    HSMyTwins Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    For y'all ladies on here posting insanely amazing results did you use free weights or machines?

Free weights - compounds plus auxiliary work.

What is "auxiliary work" ?
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. I am aspiring to have a body worthy of this thread!
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Bump. (:
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    And this is why I have begun to lift things up and put them down. Such an inspirational thread!
  • annacham
    annacham Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Hell.Yes. Love this thread! Must bump for later.

I recently posted about how a coworker basically laughed at the idea of weight lifting for the women folk (yadda yadda yadda bulking and looking manly-esque). This thread is all the proof I need. You guys are such an inspiration! *Pats damp eyes*

I'm not crying. I am merely sweating from my eye sockets. You've given a girl some hope yet!
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Shameless bump... :)

I started in April 2012 and these are 30 day progression pics. I did make a switch from fat loss to building muscle a few months ago so I've lost a bit of my leanness. Ultimate goal is 155lbs @ 8%BF for summer.

8355923848_0353df0e0d.jpg
    8355923716_4d6a0a8d83.jpg
    8354861209_60ff7da2d2.jpg
    8355923974_155c5569e0.jpg
    8295599057_9ffa3945c5.jpg

Now ^^ that is results!! Lookin hot... keep it up man!! :)
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    150 lbs:
    1220x6v.jpg

135 lbs:
    v66vwz.jpg

Run 4 days a week, free weight 10lbs. + crunches and pushups 2-3 times a week.

Awesome job!!! Oh and I have those same jammies!!
  • janett9802
    Options
    Awesome thread and even better results
  • Louder4
    Louder4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread! You all look amazing! I am so excited about the idea of not having to do cardio all the time. Had 2 different foot surgeries recently and am finding my cardio DVD's to be so painful.
    Any beginning lifting DVD's out there to help a girl get started?
  • dzinergrl18
    dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow, gives me hope! You all are a huge inspiration and I pray to someday (soon) be able to add my pictures! Thanks for sharing ;)
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    <-- profile pic!!! 5 months of crossfit!!
  • glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Seriously this thread is exactly what I needed!! I am in the boat where I REALLY need to lift and tone; you all are So inspiring!! Thank you for your posts!
  • bondgirl13
    bondgirl13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Keep the bump...
    I've just started with the lifting. I plan to contribute to this thread so I need it to stay current.
    Keep posting everyone...such incredible results.
    Oh and keep up the good work also :-)
  • saj06003
    saj06003 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! It is so inspiring and you all look amazing. I just started lifting heavy and I hope to have such awesome results too!
  • pebblesbuddy
    pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bumping these are great!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Bump! Just started lifting!
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Urgh. I've never posted these anywhere before so I'm a little nervous about it. :embarassed: My results are definitely not as impressive as others (I still have to lose 20 lbs just to get out of the 'overweight' category), but I keep on keepin' on and I am definitely progressing. I've been lifting seriously since about August. So here are some before/durings.

progress1.jpg

Here's the difference from when I started in March of last year to now. I actually started at 234 lbs but didn't take pics right away so my first pics are at 227. My highest weight was 245.

progress2.jpg

And squats/deadlifts/lunges have definitely improved my butt and legs.

progress3.jpg

I am not sure what makes you think that isn't impressive. It is a fabulous amount of change!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!