CALLING ALL BUSTY GIRLS

Options

Replies

• Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    HERE!!! Haha went from a 42G to a 36DDD. ewwww
  • i have the same issue - lost 90 pounds so far and I havent lost anything cup size , the band size has went down 8 sizes.
    I just stick with sports bras to keep these girls in place and under control somewhat :)
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Thats why I opt for plunge neck lines and Vnecks. I just let those bad boys hang out!
  • Nique727
    Nique727 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well best of luck to all you ladies. Mine never shrink. I am a 38DDD (155lbs) and no matter how much weight I loose they dont go away.... Im thinking maybe if I get to my goal weight I might just see some change. Its only 15 pounds away so we will see.
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 10 and a D to a size 4 and DD!!! My husband loves it but I feel ya! If I dont get the right fit clothes they can make me look fat. BUT some women would love these babies LOL so show off all your curves :bigsmile:
  • bashiera
    bashiera Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My weight has gone up and down for the past 3 years and the only size difference I notice when I lose weight is my band size goes down. Was a 34 DD at 14, then a 38 DDD at 17. 36 DDD right now, and even after some modest weight loss, still got the knockers but a smallish chest circumference compared to breast size.
  • glbragg
    glbragg Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    They will get smaller as you lose weight but you really won't notice it until you start to reduce you body fat. Years ago when I was married my ex-wife and I put on a little to much weight. We started working out together and a year later she went from 190 lbs to 125 lbs and her cup went from a DD to a small C. We really didn't notice the boobs change until she started getting close to lower weight. But be careful you wish for, the really plump DD were now flabby, deflated C's.
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well it appears as though i'm the opposite!!! Ive lost more of my boobs than i'd like....was a DD but now i'm a C and I gotta say they'rs till pretty nice, but i preffered them before. It's discouraging when they start to not be as perky LOL.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    Alright, so im one of those busty girls. I nate it when i find a perfect dress and have to get a size bigger to fit my "girls." Looking for support by other women like this & if i can help decrease my size. i have lost 40 pounds, but only went from DD to D. Ugh. Thanks:)

just go with the dress that fits every where else lol, no guy is going to complain.

lol sorry for the sexist reply. you look great btw
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Alright, so im one of those busty girls. I nate it when i find a perfect dress and have to get a size bigger to fit my "girls." Looking for support by other women like this & if i can help decrease my size. i have lost 40 pounds, but only went from DD to D. Ugh. Thanks:)

Hahaha! I know what you mean. When I hit 74# I went to Victoria's Secret to get measured. I was so excited....then disappointed...Although I did go down in band size, cup size was the same. I decided that no matter how much weight I lose, I'm still going to have to get surgery. Ugghh.... :sad:
  • mpenni01
    mpenni01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am currently a DD thanks to a breast reduction when i was 18. (most girls get them bigger for graduation I wanted them smaller). I can tell you through gaining and losing that they definitely get bigger but they do not seem to get smaller I have lost 20lbs in the last year and the band size went down but not the cup size. Sorry to be a downer!!

Personally I love the “girls" and don't want to be any smaller push up bras do wonders. :)
  • Corinne_S
    Options
    When I first put weight on they grew to a 34FF/G. I lost 2.5 stone and went to 32FF. I would love to get to a DD and be able to shop in normal stores for my bras. Unfortunately, I know that they will be the last place to shrink, but I am going to look this challenge straight in the eye and give it my best shot!
  • Cynni816
    Cynni816 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I myself wear a 40DDD i was normally just a DD and as i put on weight my breast size went right up with it. Not for sure but try any chest exercises that say peck's as if it were mens lol unfortunately its just fatty tissue that make up our breasts but maybe working them out with weights can help define life tone and SHRINK them.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44DDD and I feel you. In 2011 I lost 40 pounds and went down to s 42DDD. Big boobs run in my family. Ugh.
  • amberlynyeager
    Options
    I'm a 40F, so I really hope that I lose some of the girls... More than just 1 cup size. This has definitely got me a little scared. I plan on losing over 100lbs, on my way, but I just really hope I'm at the very largest a D, but really would like to be smaller.
  • Justamanatee
    Justamanatee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This topic has gotten a lot of attention, but for me, what helped was the weight loss (duh), but also strengthening the pectoral muscles. If nothing else, it helped them perk up a bit.
  • aree2525
    aree2525 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    agreed
  • KYBETH
    KYBETH Posts: 52
    Options
    same thing here but with a twist. When I get to a weight about 5 pounds below where I am now, I can not find age appropriate cloths that fit over the bust and everywhere else. I could try wearig cloths that my daughters won't be caught dead in but no one makes cloths out there for busty older women who do not weigh hundreds of pounds.
  • Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    No luck in losing size. If I lose, it's all around, and the band and bust go down together. I was a 32 F before children and weight gain (and a size 4), so, now I'm in a 38 J. All depends on the woman if her breasts shrink or not with weight loss, or how fast or slow they shrink.
  • gaynorv
    gaynorv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Are sizes different in Europe I'm a 38 GG lol, even when I was a 100 llbs lighter I was still a 36 FF! Thankfully?? I have the hips to match, I find if I get a top to fit the waist is far too big ...