CALLING ALL BUSTY GIRLS

Options

Replies

• Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    Are sizes different in Europe I'm a 38 GG lol, even when I was a 100 llbs lighter I was still a 36 FF! Thankfully?? I have the hips to match, I find if I get a top to fit the waist is far too big ...

Sizes do differ, yes.
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I don't see the problem? You should be happy not to lose your assets! :]

Hope my girls are the last to go, or not at all.
  • gaynorv
    gaynorv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Lol I have got to agree!
  • Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    I don't see the problem? You should be happy not to lose your assets! :]

Hope my girls are the last to go, or not at all.
    It's different when your "assets" are issues. :/
  • charovnitza
    Options
    Some of us definitely have issues with our Big "Girls". I learned, when I was young, to use humor to defend myself against the obnoxious comments about my chest. One night in a restaurant at a birthday party, one of the guys leered at me an then said, "well, more than a mouthful is wasted". His friends looked at him like he was nuts. I looked at him and said," considering the size of YOUR mouth, I wouldn't think you'd have a problem". I got a standing ovation from the crowd :)

Some people just have no class.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Breast size decrease during weight loss depends a great deal on the composition of your breasts. Breast are composed of two types of tissue - breast tissue and fat tissue. If your breasts are composed mainly of fat tissue, you will experience a reduction in cup size with weight loss. If your breasts are composed mainly of denser breast tissue, your breasts will stay pretty close to the same as they were prior to weight loss. Lifting weights can improve the muscles both above and under the breast and lift them somewhat, giving them the look of being higher and firmer.
  • LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    PANACHE makes great sports bras for busty women..check them out....
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 40D to a 34DD. I have the same issue with dresses and shirts, I'd be able to fit a medium shirt if it weren't for my dang boobs! A large is slightly baggy now. When I put on a medium it's tight in the boobs :-(
  • ebonyb202
    ebonyb202 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I hate when I find a super cute shirt and it has a built in bra. Then it's like never mind. Or a button up shirt fits perfectly except it gaps across the chest, sucks. Shopping for swimsuits too.

Thesis the worst! Like wtf I can fit this shirt it even has a little room....stupid boobs ruined some of my cutest shirts
  • Careygirl1968
    Careygirl1968 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    And what about a button-front shirt? Haven't had one of those since before my son was born - 24 years ago!!
  • corps9499
    Options
    I'm disproportionately large in my boobs, too. I wear a full 2 sizes bigger in shirts/dresses than I do in pants. 3 sizes bigger for button down shirts. It's ridiculous.

That said, I am nursing right now, so I don't think weight loss is going to help much, or at least not until she weans.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Some of us definitely have issues with our Big "Girls". I learned, when I was young, to use humor to defend myself against the obnoxious comments about my chest. One night in a restaurant at a birthday party, one of the guys leered at me an then said, "well, more than a mouthful is wasted". His friends looked at him like he was nuts. I looked at him and said," considering the size of YOUR mouth, I wouldn't think you'd have a problem". I got a standing ovation from the crowd :)

Some people just have no class.

This is pretty much the best story ever. I adore you. :flowerforyou:
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    I am a FF cup size (UK) and they stay that regardless of my weight, but the rest of me gets smaller/bigger. So sometimes when I lose weight, people don't notice but think my bust has got bigger. The thing I hate the most is that to do high impact exercise requires sports bras with considerable structural engineering, which while are available are a pain to get into and means I have to wear v boring tops over them. Cute vests aren't so cute when the bra straps underneath are massively wide!
  • katydidit79
    katydidit79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and I can't wait till they shrink down. Buying larger clothes to fit them in is a pain in the behind. I wanted to do a reduction, but I decided to lose the weight first. *sigh*
  • charovnitza
    Options
    Thank you, Chocl8girl!!!:laugh:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    And what about a button-front shirt? Haven't had one of those since before my son was born - 24 years ago!!

i get my button-downed shirts for Ny&co and they fit no problem since they are stretchy. they might be just a tad baggy in the waist but it's fairly easy to get that tailored at a dry cleaners for cheap
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Before I had my kids I was a D now I'm a DD. I know I'll lose some but I don't expect to lose it all. I don't know what I'd do if I lost too much of them any way lol. I do have back pain but not chronic unless my weight is past what it is now. Bras are hard to find unless I want to spend a fortune that I don't have. Sports bras are even harder to find. For me just finding a good bra my size is what's most frustrating.
  • GoneKona
    Options
    I'm just sitting here, watching all the men lurk.

Guilty as caught!
  • giniscanlan
    Options
    When I lost weight before, mine shrank but ended up looking like deflated balloons. I went from a 38GG to a 32C and ended up with saggy bags of empty skin that I practically had to roll up to put in a C cup. Not attractive. And I've got that to look forward to again but I'm going to get surgery this time to lift and reshape. Good luck everyone with achieving your goals xxx
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    The confusion in discussion is further compounded because most people talk about it in cup size which is essentially a ratio to band size that is not even well correlated between brands. I lost >40 lbs and only went down 2 inches from my bust so I am still a 30 G, was a 32-34 F or G

So yes it is a pain. If I really want to fit into something I wear minimizing shaper camisoles, or in a pinch, I also sometimes tape the girls down.