Replies

• Patti2Good
    Patti2Good Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Seriously though OP. The bottom line is that YOU DONT HAVE TO GET IT. Just like I dont have to understand why people starve themselves, work out to the point of collapse or puke on purpose. I dont need to understand those things because those are not MY ISSUES.

Not that it matters to anyone but me, but I have issues with junk food. I know it is bad for me and I know that I feel better when I eat healthy. Some days I care, some days I dont. Hopefully, I can have more care days than non-care days. It is a process. I have a hard time believing that you gave up all of your disordered thinking the second someone pointed out to you that it was bad.
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I don't get it either... why are people logging flouride?

This might spawn a whole new thread: Do you log your toothpaste? How many calories do I burn while brushing? Does it just cancel them out?
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    So during my almost 2 hour walk with my husband tonight I missed this fun LOL
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,066 Member
    Options
    Abandon-thread.gif
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    24527061.jpg

Rather stupid and irresponsible image to post, given the Op has an eating disorder, don't you think?

Good call. I feel horribly. You totally put me in my place. FYI-- your calling me stupid and irresponsible has worsened my deep depression, and now I'm going to have a serious complex. Do you feel good about that?

BRINGO.
  • xxvogue
    xxvogue Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Someone please pass the popcorn. This is the most entertained I've been on MFP yet.
  • Patti2Good
    Options
    OH YES YOU DID GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!! i mean it is almost good enough to go back to page one and read all over again lol
  • Abandon-thread.gif

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
  • Patti2Good
    Options
    Abandon-thread.gif

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
  • FootsoreRambler
    FootsoreRambler Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like the OP is (among other things) using a logical fallacy -- appeal to nature : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature.
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options

This thread isn't fun
  • SheriBethB
    SheriBethB Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well this is mildly entertaining.
  • Patti2Good
    Options
    Well this is mildly entertaining.

lol ...to say the lest
  • aynhagenbarth
    aynhagenbarth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Everybody really does have to start somewhere. The fact that they are on here and trying to improve their lives is better than just completely indulging and not caring at all. Why bother is because they know they need to make a change and this is a start.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    rcocW.gif
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Again, mental illness. And yes I've been evaluated an in treatment. So your saying I should just stop and go throw up? I appreciate your consern though but way to be. but excuse me while I go throw up then because it doesn't matter what I say all anyone is going to see is ED and diet coke.

I see much, much more than that in your posts. I truly hope you continue treatment and recover completely. If/when you do, I encourage you to return to this thread (if it's still here by then) and read what you've written. Only then might you understand why you just need to stop tossing judgments at others and focus on yourself. Best of luck.
  • verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    More healthy =/= perfectly healthy. In a perfect world, all our food would be organic and pure and lovely, but the majority of us live in an imperfect reality where we make compromises every day to try to meet our nutritional needs while staying within a budget, cooperating with friends and family, meeting the demands of a busy schedule, etc. For many people, an all-or-nothing mentality is an invitation to failure: "Well, I had a Twinkie, so now everything is ruined and I might as well just eat a whole bucket of fried chicken." For a lot of folks, being able to be more healthy without expecting 100% perfection is the only way to make a lifestyle change that will stick.

well thats because im recovering from an eating disorder but thats not the point. that is a mental illness.
    so id i said in moderation i should drink because thats better then doing meth is that okay too?

Guys, I'm pretty sure this is a confirmed troll thread.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    grumpy_cat_becomes_giving_quickly_big.jpg
This discussion has been closed.