Sounds like you've got first world problems

Options

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    There was crap on the toilet seat, had to pee standing up. FML

Also Beiber smoked pot, so I cut my leg to help him stop :( Whyy beebs whhyy you do that! Poop mouth, poop poop mouth :sad: got poop coming out of your mouth :sad:

Disclaimer: I do not support Beiberfever
  • Maryann1975
    Options
    So stop breastfeeding! You're baby has received all the intended health benefits. Yay mom! Now go buy some formula and be done with it.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    A couple of coworkers still have their Christmas decorations up in their offices. GET OVER IT ALREADY!
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    My hair straightener is broken. I have had frizzy hair at work for 2 days now.
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    scale at work says I am up a couple of pounds...not possible..been very disciplined this week..weigh in better be good tomorrow! Hubby told me I looked skinny today though
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Ran out of foundation this morning had to use my 16 years old's makeup...how gross it that?? I had to drive to work in the rain which I hate....employed full time at a nice job which I love but had to drive in the rain just sucks!!
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I can't get a new tattoo because I bought a New Guitar.

IMG_0167_zpsb3d0b5f9-1_zpsde5b9f1d.jpg
  • SavageFeast
    Options
    Someone's car stalled on the freeway yesterday and made me 10 minutes late for Zumba. That's 10 minutes of calorie burn my fat *kitten* will never get back.
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I want to throw some weights around in the garage after work- gotta leave the door open (no light in garage), but the neighbours kids will stand and gawk at me :-( damn kids make me feel self concious
  • julesreynard
    Options
    My husband opened a bottle of my favorite wine last night after I ate all the calories I was allotted for the day. Grrrr.
  • charver35
    charver35 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It's raining and it's cold and I don't want to go to work....:sad:
  • julesreynard
    Options
    Someone brought in donuts to the office. It's their fault that I'm not losing weight. They're sabotaging me!

They had cream cheese danishes and pound cake at an office meeting yesterday. No fair! Everybody knows free food is twice as yummy and food you have to pay for.
  • SavageFeast
    Options
    I bought a blender for 15% off at Target a couple of weeks ago. I went back yesterday, and it's 30% off now. Eff you, Target.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,122 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    After I turned on the water, I waited outside the shower for five minutes trying to figure out if I should poop now or risk having to poop later. Compromise was not an option.
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    The villa management took too long to turn the swimming pool heater on this winter.
  • SavageFeast
    Options
    I just read on FB that my fave Zumba teacher won't be teaching tonight, and the only sub she could get is like my 4th favorite. Ugh, it's like the universe wants me to stay fat!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    damn hair wouldnt style right today and the cat genie litter box cooked a kitty turd this morning.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    My new tablet is acting up so I can't take it on my business trip next next, I have to take my brand new 17" laptop instead :(

AND... My sodastream ran out of CO this morning so I had to drink a "normal" energy drink
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have to work both jobs today ... I mean seriously, two in one day :0

Disclaimer: I love my jobS...sometimes