April's Challenge "No snacking after dinner"

Options

Replies

• rosemary10
    rosemary10 Posts: 253
    Options
    The snacks are winning :grumble: . Someone brought donut holes in tonight. I think I was low on water which was adding to the desire for food. Because now that I'm hydrated I don't care about them. Tomorrow is a new day. :wink:

So it's:
    Rose14 and the snacks 2
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Another success. I believe I"m getting the hang of this again. 8 me/8 snacks. Tonight is going to be the night I take back control. Tomorrow, I will have been more successful than the snacks.

9:30 for me tonight. Early four year anniversary celebration with my hubby.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Something's wrong with my math: I couldn't have been yesterday only at
    me 10 - late snacks 3
    Since I cannot recall slipping more than those 3 times, I must be at: me 13 - late snacks 3

rosemary, I am confident you can leave the score for snacks at 2 for this month. :wink:

lulabelle, I dare say I am not surprised :wink: - not a moment would I think you cannot get back on track. But the victory must have an even better taste knowing you were a little behind the snacks and now gotten even with them :happy:. If this weren't a struggle, we wouldn't be here, right?

Which brings me to the point: are we boring in this thread or are people terribly uncomfortable with failing a couple of nights? Or are they maybe doing so well that the challenge is not worth it? Where are our new members? :brokenheart:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Early four year anniversary celebration with my hubby.

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy it! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: (5 since you're starting your 5th year together :smile:)
  • sunnysashka
    sunnysashka Posts: 296
    Options
    Hello! I slipped yesterday. Had 6 strawberries at 9 pm and a glass of wine. So, SunnySashka 15, Late snacks - 1:embarassed:
  • onevpb
    onevpb Posts: 5
    Options
    I will be in on this april challenge to!

I don't have anything to eat after 730 pm and i started yesterday and i did awesome. I have also cut slurpees and junk totally not even as a treat out of my routine.

after 7 30 all i drink is ice cold water.

hope it works. And i work out every day on wii active
  • dewdrop
    Options
    We went out last night, but I stuck to the plan I had in mind: I ordered when I got there and had nothing afterwards (not even when I got home and was pretty hungry). So: Dew:14 :drinker: - Late snacks:3
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Yesterday went better as far as the late night snacks. But that was the only thing I right.:embarassed: It was knowing I'd have to check in that kept me in check there. Hope you all are doing better and celebrating small successes. :flowerforyou: Today is better; my head is back in the game. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Me 15 / snacks 2

welcome onevpb! Nice Work :flowerforyou:
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Yesterday went better as far as the late night snacks. But that was the only thing I right.:embarassed: It was knowing I'd have to check in that kept me in check there. Hope you all are doing better and celebrating small successes. :flowerforyou: Today is better; my head is back in the game. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Me 15 / snacks 2

welcome onevpb! Nice Work :flowerforyou:
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Sorry Dew Drop, I remembered earlier on, but it was too early so I decided I'll wait for the evening & yeah you get the drift. I will be checking in early from now on to make sure I post.:smile:

Jason 5

Snacks zilch/0
  • dewdrop
    Options
    NotSurprised, you're forgiven, but don't make the same mistake twice :laugh: . :glasses:
    I was good last night - even gave up the banana I had in mind for after dinner :wink: . This week's nights are really busy, so I'll leave the cut-off a bit flexible, but try to finish dinner by 10. :smile:
    Have a great week, everyone!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    9 Lula/9 snacks

Saturday the wine made me eat half an hour past. But Sunday I ended even earlier than intended.

Tonight will be success. 7:30
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Last night the gummy worms won. One of my MFP friends brought 'em to work. I didn't go crazy with them but I broke my rule of "don't eat other food until mine is gone".

so it's me 16 /snacks 3
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    10 Lula/9 snacks.

Hey, I'm in the black again.

Today is our anniversary, so I am going to work my little hiney off sometime today burning calories so I can enjoy a nice dinner with my wonderful hubby of four years. Cut off will have to be late as we will have to go out late, so 10 for me, but no nibbling once I get home from dinner.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    In short: Dew:16 - Late snacks:3 :happy:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options

Nothing short about it. GREAT JOB!!!
  • dewdrop
    Options

Nothing short about it. GREAT JOB!!!

I have to stay tuned if I want to be ahead of you :tongue: . You"re catching up fast! :wink: :glasses:
    The long version would be: I finished dinner a bit past 10, but gave up the nuts I was going to chew on afterwards, so I feel like rewarding myself for that. :wink: Plus, I was under my calories! :happy:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Last night the gummy worms won. One of my MFP friends brought 'em to work. I didn't go crazy with them but I broke my rule of "don't eat other food until mine is gone".

so it's me 16 /snacks 3

Get back on track already! :angry: Looking on the bright side: isn't this challenge making us change so many habits along! I mean, would you have been this accountable before embarking in this challenge? Or would you just fill you hand with as many as you could and then some? :wink:. So well done for "not going crazy" and also for being honest.

Let's just leave it at 3, both of us, okay? Deal? :wink:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Good morning-
    April has been a disaster. Actually, it could have been worse as far as weight, but this challenge has been a lost cause. I am now back from my little NYC vacation and I am serious about getting back to mfp and this challenge!

Last night was my new Day 1. :happy: I am determined to stick with this for the rest of the month. So, by the time May gets here I should be under control and ready to have a perfect record. We'll see.
    Zaza
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Last night was my new Day 1. :happy: I am determined to stick with this for the rest of the month.

Excellent attitude! There are 10 more days to go, so lots of time to practice for May :wink:.
    So good to have you back! :flowerforyou: