Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• DollyPat
    DollyPat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 @ 187lb. In October 2008 I was at 225lbs. I just went to the doctor last week and asked for my weight for the past 5 years. I about cried when she told me back in August 2008 I was 229lb. I would like to get to 135lb.
  • murphmurph07
    murphmurph07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    First post here - hi!

I'm 154 and want to lose 20lbs. I'm only 5'2". I had a baby 6 months ago and I want to get rid of the extra weight now. Feel sluggish and fat and I have absolutely zero muscle tone. I ordered the 30 day shred today along with ripped in 30. Going to start with the shred and then move on to the other one. I hope to mimic the great results I saw in a different thread about those workouts.
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
  • kvenable8
    kvenable8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and at my heaviest (146 lbs).

I am aiming to get down to 115 - 118 in the next 3-4 months.

It's a bit daunting, and I'm trying set small goals, but I'm worried about all the speed bumps that will undoubtedly incur along the way.

At 5'3, one bad weekend can completely undo a week of good.

I'm hoping that finding community support will be helpful! The sucess stories are always SO inspiring! :)
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    5'3 started at 149 . . . Today at 138 . . . Goal was 128 but just modified it to 132 . . . I am struggling with actual losing lbs . . . With the suggestion of a trainer at my gym I stopped looking at the scale and started looking at the measuring tape . . . Waist started at 34 . . . Today at 29 . . . But your right . . . A bad weekend can completely undo a good week . . .
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'3" to 5'4"ish... (I know it's weird, but it changes haha). CW is 134 (after Christmas break weight gain) and I'd like to get down around 115 or 120 because, as long as I maintain my lean tissue weight, I'll be down to the BF% I want haha
  • shatcher80
    shatcher80 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 9" yep you read that correctly... and sadly enough I up to 160 pounds... :(((((

Don't feel bad......I'm 4' 8" and SW 155 down to 150 and my goal is to be 125-130
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    5'1" - 140 lbs
    Trying to whittle my way back down to 130!
    It'll be a slow process since I'm trying to gain muscle along the way! :D
  • 2013queen
    Options
    5'3 and currently 157.... GW is 126 or possibly 120 depending on how I look then. If I'm toned I'll be fine to be smaller otherwise I look a bit gaunt any smaller
  • luvsyoga
    luvsyoga Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    5' was 144, before xmas was 125..... now about 130 again.... goal weight 120
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jill, 5'0". Presently 7 months postpartum,146 lbs, looking to be 110-120 (we'll see when we get closer. Haven't been in that weight range since I was 18).

I started tracking on MFP on November 10th at 162 lbs ... I had only lost 2 lbs since having my daughter while trying to work out at "eat better" on my own for the previous 5 months.

2 months in on MFP and down 16 lbs! Good gravy I wish I had done this earlier!!
  • vanessa194
    vanessa194 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    5'0 171 trying to get to 135
  • hiimanupa
    Options
    I'm 19, 5'1" and my weight fluctuates between 107-109 pounds. My goal is 100lbs, possible more, if I can manage to look un-flabby at a higher weight than that. Anyone should friend me. :-)
  • roxylake
    roxylake Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and about 126. My goal weight for right now is 110. I actually would like to get to 105, ultimately. I had a baby in October and I was at 115 the summer before I got pregnant (2011), but had gained 6 lbs after breaking my toe and during the holidays before I got pregnant last January.
  • theperksofbeingfit
    Options
    I'm 4'11 finally.
    I was at the doctor yesterday and before I had thought I was 4'10.5" but I guess I'm 4'11. I'll take it.

My weight goes up and down really easily. I mean REALLY easily.

I have crohn's disease and one would think I'd be super skinny--i was in 7th grade but I had to go on steroids which gained me about 50lbs. I lost some of it, then started eating disorder tendencies---I suppose I had ednos since I was never 'thin' enough for the medical criteria of anorexia. I ended up binging and purging after treatment for not eating normal. Now I'm really trying to keep food down and not binge. I slip up sometimes but I really want to lose weight and be healthy and so on.

I'm currently about 104.8lbs so my bmi is about 21.3 I know that is healthy but I just want to be 90-100lbs. Maybe 95 then maintain. It's really stressing mentally since I gained it all in 7th grade from medicine. Like, emotional and everything.

I am in therapy but still. This weight stuff is hard.

My weight, again, is really messy from my previous eating habits. I gain so easily. My metabolism is weak from all the eating disorder issues I'm nearly recovered from.

I haven't purged in a week, I think but I have been watching what I eat really, really close. I'm so proud.
  • leeanna05
    Options
    @ hiimanupa-Hi!!! i dont think its weight that needs to be lost, 100lb is pretty small even for your height. If it is flab that you are worried about then simply working out and getting toned is something that you might want to think about. Remeber also that muscle weighs more than fat, so when you start to develope that (muscle) you might notice an increase in your weight. GOOD LUCK
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    I'm 5'2, began this journey at 164. I'm currently 124.

I don't really have a goal weight because it's just a number and doesn't tell me anything. I track my BF% and the goal is to hit 18%. I want to be ripped, not skinny. We'll see where I end up worthless number wise *shrug*.
  • Martha6010
    Martha6010 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 my weight is 161 lbs goal weight is 130 :)ru9qc8.jpg
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0" with a starting weight of 200 pounds. My lowest weight was 112.5 pounds, hovered around 120 for a long time, and now with weight lifting I am up to 130. My goal is to get back to the 120-115 range.

6858885073_6f440fb5cc.jpg
  • equinepeach
    equinepeach Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and ~137, I'd like to be 110 but evaluate at 115 to see if I'm content there. I'm 21 and my HW was ~151

Come say hi! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!