Do you like being stared at?

Options

Replies

• _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I get started at way too much and it's soooo annoying!

Probably because you're a talking hamster.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Men and women stare at my boobs while I'm cutting and coloring their hair. It doesn't bother me. Infact it's probably part of the reason I get tipped so well...lol
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    If its not total leeching or creepy I think it's pretty harmless and can even bring a wee smile to your face. I think if your non aggressive about it I see no harm in it. Whenever it's happened to me to be honest I've felt like a supermodel all day :)

Same! I feel like a super model! And I agree with what most ladies said...

1) Don't stare for so long that it's uncomfortable.
    2) No aggressive calls or hollering, the act of stopping what you're doing & staring is noticeable enough
    3) Smile, wave or say something nice so we know you're friendly & not creepy :)

I remember one time I was bored during school break, so I walked around Montreal for a while. On the way back, I had to pass by a building where there were a bunch of latino construction workers. They stopped what they were doing, smiled at me and one called out something in Spanish to me. It sounded like it was said in a nice tone and I was all giggly & felt special.

3436896+_6115b046f91266f055dd07f82b2c8f46.jpg
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Actually, I also stare at construction workers myself... Especially if they have no shirts on :D
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Men and women stare at my boobs while I'm cutting and coloring their hair. It doesn't bother me. Infact it's probably part of the reason I get tipped so well...lol

Well deserved
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    If you don't want me staring at you then take down the hidden web cam that I installed.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    It's ok to look as long as you don't look like the Cos before he eats a sandwich

tumblr_les8q6c42H1qa1xnko1_500.gif

I look like this constantly. It get's misinterpreted a lot. I've thought about getting some kinda treatment, but...meh. *has a sandwich*
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I've ever been stared at but today I got a glance and a silent "wow" from a random female stranger at the gym. Gotta say that felt pretty good!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I don't mind it... I usually like it......unless you get the vibe that someone is staring at you because they're trying to decide if you'll fit into the trunk of their car in one piece. Then it's just uncool.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Ok....I work on a construction site and every time a woman walks by the freak'n job shuts down. Women, do you think this is disrespectful or do you like it? Men, what about you? I KNOW women don't always have this problem!!!

For me I try not to stare because I think it can be disrespectful. But at the same time I'm a guy....I too like to look at the ladies.

What's your take?

So if I walked by, your telling me I would shut the site down completely, thus causing you to get overtime? I should leave my house while they renovate then?
  • VelvetMornings
    Options
    I don't really care. It's when they get aggressive and invasive that it really pisses me off.
    Most of the time I'm oblivious and listening to music anyway.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    staring is only creepy if you don't like who's doing it...

^

This.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I'm awesome of course people are going to stare...

lol one thing that rainbow hair brings is lots of stares( and tons of compliments.. i kinda love it), but i dont even notice it.. I'll be hanging with my friend and they'll be like,"those people are staring at you" and I'll be like "really? i didnt notice"
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    smart woman!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Ehh...it is very awkward and flattering at the same time...it's when they look you up and down then lick their lips when it's super umcomfortable! I don't know many people who want to be stared at...
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    kill me, yes.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    no, staring is creepy no matter who is looking.
    glancing is fine and can be flattering when it's honest.
  • browneyedbeauteDELETED
    Options

^

This.

Agree!!
  • TexasDragon45
    Options
    Yes, getting stared at is fun, no matter who is doing it, thats when you get creative and put on a show. lol
    It's all about having fun with an awkward situation, or an inviting one!
  • westerly34
    Options
    Ive started to wear sweatshirts and sweatpants so theres no reason to look at me unless of course im squatting or deadlifting and grunting loudly loll