Options
What do you prefer?

SKINNY or CURVY?

What body shape do you have / want? :-)

Replies

• Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    I personally prefer curvy with a low body fat % and very toned :) I'm currently a bit chubby but with quite toned arms and legs - just keeping at it til I get my desired look!

What about you? xxx
  • Tawshan
    Tawshan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Definitely curvy. Well I'm much more than crvy right now :))) I want to be curvy. I remember myself beıng skinny. That was a very long time ago, but I hated myself then. Bulky muscles, legs which look like a soccer players legs. Not womanly at all.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What do you prefer?

SKINNY or CURVY?

What body shape do you have / want? :-)

i prefer FIT!
  • caseyg9888
    Options
    The only people I've ever encountered that refer to themselves as "curvy" are people who aren't comfortable with facing the reality that they're overweight.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    CURVES BEAT BONE ! annorexic is miff , so is obesity . but in general CURVES

i dont want curves tho . women should want curves lol
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    caseyg9888: A few women do that yes I agree but a lot of women are curvy yet are not fat.
    By curvy, I mean - hips, boobs and a bum, not just a straight up and down look - no boobs, no bum and no shape in their legs. x

Frankii_x: I wanna be curvy. Not stick thin. I want boobs, bum and a flat tum tum with hips.... God help me pleaseeeeeeeee :smile:
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I want a body shape where I don't cringe when I see a photo. If that is skinny or curvy, we will see when we get there.
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    To me, the ultimate curviness is Christina Hendricks, and I would trade with her any day.

http://cdn03.cdn.thesuperficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/0630-christina-hendricks-health-03-435x580.jpg
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Healthy.
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    Im happy with my curvy body... just need to build my muscles though!!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    If you want a different body type, you should find new parents.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Strong.
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    To me, the ultimate curviness is Christina Hendricks, and I would trade with her any day.

http://cdn03.cdn.thesuperficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/0630-christina-hendricks-health-03-435x580.jpg

NOW that IS curvy!!!!!!! :sad: :yawn:
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    strong, beautiful and sexaaaaaaay
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    If you're curvy, you're going to be curvy whether you're heavy or at a lower body weight. There's less of me, sure, but I'm still "curvy" at my lowest weight. Curvy doesn't seem to mean what it actually means anymore. It's a shape, not a size.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I just want to look good naked !
  • teresaturnbull1976
    Options
    Curves all the way. And it's not just overweight people who want curves. Examples of beautiful curvy ladies, Beyonce, Marylin Monroe, Eva Mendes.....to name but a few. Beautiful curves that they and their men love. That's how a woman should be, not like some of the stick thin "role models" that are out there just now.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    The only people I've ever encountered that refer to themselves as "curvy" are people who aren't comfortable with facing the reality that they're overweight.
    So not true. Even at my thinnest, I still had a D cup. I will always have a large chest. No amount of starving will make me "not curvy". My pelvis bone gives me hips, even without this current layer of fat. Some people are built straight, some boxy, some curvy.
  • davidoneill1914
    davidoneill1914 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Pesonality and outlook on life, its nice to have the perfect body but much nicer to be nice :-)
  • itsmaymee
    Options

You must not know a lot of women then. I'm 5'5 and at 130 lbs I was curvy and no where near overweight. I had a great figure with curves in all the right places.