What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• gitanagirl
    gitanagirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Gitana is spanish for Gypsy, thus... Gypsy Girl :) Kinda just telling everybody I don't like to be fenced in :) and, ADD ME! :)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    First part is the Russian version of my Spanish first name, second part is a letter game on sin and syntax. I play with words.
  • EnragedSloth
    Options
    It means that if anyone touches my stuff, I'll gut them like a fish.
    Afterwards, I'll wear their face as a mask.
    :)
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Mine is from a song. Never actually heard the song, only read the lyrics. It was never popular as far as I know. When I first read the lyrics (about 8-10 years ago), they fascinated me and I just read them over and over again, like in a trance. I'm not sure if I ever want to hear the song, because it may taint (heehee) how I see it in my head (yes, see). IMO, it's a very illustrative song, yet doesn't actually have a ton of descriptive language, leaving one to visualize a lot on their own (but with a good foundation).* Why I’m having so much trouble explaining it is beyond me…

*Regarding just the lyrics as is, and not any connotation behind them.

And I doubt anyone cares that I’m trying to explain all that lol
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! I am not telling
  • nahnah1251
    nahnah1251 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When my grandson was born 4 years ago, we were calling me Mawmaw. When he was 7 months old we went to the beach, he looked at me and said Nah Nah. I'll carry that name from here on out. My son in law said he could have called me $%#& and I would have answered to it. LOL. The numbers are top secret.:drinker:
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    It's what i named my belly fat, after my kitty Marvin who has a big fat belly that i call "the bells".
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    it means I was watching family guy when I changed my username from my real life name to "giggitygoo." I know, I know, so philosophical.
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Name of a silver dragon in a fantasy saga I read as a teenager..
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    The soccer team in England , Leicester City are the foxes and play in blue. the 4(9)ers are the greatest team in the history of the NFL. that is all.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    mine is mrs my husbands initials and the year we got married
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    NZ as I'm from New Zealand, Hell cause I'm always headed there in a handbasket, Kat is a nickname.
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    My nickname is dough. My lucky # is 21
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    noob and newb were taken
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I needed an email handle way back when. Everything I tried was taken, so I played around with some of my nicknames and other inside jokes between me and my boyfriend and came up with this. It is Swedish for the shark and cat.
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My name is Dan and Hat Trick was an old band name, so I put them together and came up with DanTrick.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Cupcake artistry is my trade/passion and I have a hippie mentality :drinker:

@Cupcakehippie- YUMMY TICKER!!! RP
  • Multifacet
    Multifacet Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I sold diamonds and have used this name all over the internet for so many years.
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Ayla...from Jean M Auel's Earth Children's Series :smile:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Mine comes from a few different things.

Dark - combination of my haircolor/eyecolor and my sense of humor. I was "tall, dark, and funny" in highschool (where the nickname started)

Guardian - comes from how protective I am of the people I care about. Started at a party where I stopped a rape. The cop who refused to arrest me for putting the other guy in the hospital called me that.

419- 4/19, my son's birthday.

Funny thing is, most people don't know the first two :D

:flowerforyou: