What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Wendy is my middle name and "Wendy bird" is from Peter Pan (what the Lost Boys called Wendy). Five is just my lucky number.
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My nickname plus Ztar is the name for the evil star in the Mario Party games.
  • JessMySize
    Options
    Jess is my name, and It's my size that bothers me lol, it was Jess2fat, but that was a little off.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    It means im a lonely hairy wolf with sharp teeth. Wana shave my back?
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I just picked out a name I thought no one would pick and I was right LOL
  • cindersmate
    cindersmate Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ihave a friend who logged on as cinderella or cinders, I was at her house one day logging onto a site and so became cindersmate.
  • orczombie
    orczombie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That I like orcs and zombies.
  • Softrbreeze
    Softrbreeze Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was in a hurry to open up an email account one day and wanted to come up with something pretty that wasn't already in use. I tried softrbreeze, leaving out the "e" in softer and got it the first time! (vs having to try 20 different combinations because someone else had thought of it first!) :)
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Acknowledge

Nickname in high school was Knowledge... I use it on boards now spelling it Nalej. AckNalej is just a variant of that.
  • ruperthumphrey
    ruperthumphrey Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    mine is my dogs name Rupert Humphrey!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I'm a big classical mythology fan and my favorite goddess is Artemis. She was given a silver bow and arrows by Zeus (her father). 3 is not necessarily a lucky number, I just like it.
  • LisaPhi72
    LisaPhi72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My son picked it out for me when we were playing DJ Hero on the Xbox. You know deadmau5 (dead mouse)? I am aliveca7 (alive cat).
  • mjkpe
    mjkpe Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My initials and I'm a licensed engineer.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Tatonka (Indian word for Buffalo, from "Dances with Wolves") was the name I was given while pledging a fraternity back in college. When I went into the Navy, I added the "usn" to the end for my first email address. I still tend to use it for usernames....
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl who loves the summer.
  • fatloser91
    fatloser91 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use a couple variations of my real name almost everywhere, this is the only place that it's an actual nickname.

I want to LOSE FAT, and my birthday is sept 1st. Hence: FatLoser91
  • CraigR901
    Options
    Its my name and last name initial and my birth month and date
    @fatloser91- we have the same b-day!
    I use a couple variations of my real name almost everywhere, this is the only place that it's an actual nickname.

I want to LOSE FAT, and my birthday is sept 1st. Hence: FatLoser91
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    It means I'm oozing with the smexiness
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    My son picked it out for me when we were playing DJ Hero on the Xbox. You know deadmau5 (dead mouse)? I am aliveca7 (alive cat).

Your son is quite imaginative! I totally love it!!!
  • plcowner
    plcowner Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Tatonka (Indian word for Buffalo, from "Dances with Wolves") was the name I was given while pledging a fraternity back in college. When I went into the Navy, I added the "usn" to the end for my first email address. I still tend to use it for usernames....

It was also the name of a WWF wrestler.