Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What have you lost since Jan01/01/13

Replies

• tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    i have lost 15 on here as of jan 1st. but i was sick a few days prior and actually lost 20 total.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    3 lbs
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    zilch lost..gain 600 grams...
  • StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    7.8 pounds since 1/1/13. Had surgery on 10/31/12 and promised myself I would not gain more weight. Shocked when I stepped on scale and had lost 10. So I got serious and joined MFP 12/11/12 and I am already down 22.9 since Halloween :)
  • I have lost 5Ibs since Christmas (had gained 5Ibs over Christmas) haven't been on here since before Christmas ,I'm back on Track now !
  • KatherineStar
    KatherineStar Posts: 56 Member
    2.8lbs since Jan 2nd :(
    but have lost half an inch from my waist, my stomach, my hips and my thighs and .3 from my arms.
  • I havent lost anything :sad:
  • fihealth
    fihealth Posts: 165 Member
    Started mid-Jan, down 4 lbs, but even better is my improved appreciation for fuelling myself well and being more active! :)
  • 3lbs...1.5/ wk isn't bad but im hoping to get to atleast 2-2.5 a week
  • hubbart25
    hubbart25 Posts: 15 Member
    8lbs
  • jessjayjenk
    jessjayjenk Posts: 19 Member
    I'm down about 2 or 3kgs since Jan 1st. Not sure about my measurements yet because I didn't do any then. Hoping to lose 5kgs by end of Jan. Well done to you btw! :-)
  • I have lost 10lbs since the first of Jan....I am so chuffed! Hoping to lose another 32 lbs this year to reach my goal weight!
  • Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    down 12
  • Down 12lbs so far...started on Jan 3rd
  • CatAriSal
    CatAriSal Posts: 18 Member
    Aww, go you guys. I lost 5lbs but have since regained it all. I'm sitting here eating Ghiradelli chocolate chips and ignoring the fact that I haven't updated my diary in days. My self-esteem has plummeted and I seem to have lost all motivation.
  • linbert57
    linbert57 Posts: 154 Member
    Maybe a pound and a half but I've lost 90.5 lbs since Jan01/01/12 I'm 9.5 lbs away from my goal and it will come off. I'll be super happy if I manage it by March 13th but I'll settle for by Memorial Day..
    I wish I could "like" this post, as we do on Facebook. That's really impressive! Congratulations on your success. I can only hope to follow in your footsteps and someday be that close to my goal, too!

Awesome job!
  • linbert57
    linbert57 Posts: 154 Member
    Maybe a pound and a half but I've lost 90.5 lbs since Jan01/01/12 I'm 9.5 lbs away from my goal and it will come off. I'll be super happy if I manage it by March 13th but I'll settle for by Memorial Day..
    I wish I could "like" this post, as we do on Facebook. That's really impressive! Congratulations on your success. I can only hope to follow in your footsteps and someday be that close to my goal, too!

Awesome job!

I'm down 4 lbs since I joined on 12/31/12. I've gained accountability, confidence and motivation since joining mfp - thanks to everyone!!
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    i gained almost 3kg.

still dont get it :(
  • Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    2.5lbs... Not a whole lot but it's 2.5lbs in the right direction.

I have also lost the "I NEED to eat rubbish, I need the 'energy' " mentality and I've gained a lot of confidence and real energy already.

I've joined a gym, started going 6 times a week, signed up with a Personal Trainer; Cut out the chocolate/crisps/endless biscuits/takeaways; Maintained 2+ Litres of water a day; Clocked at least 5 fruits and veggies a day and had a smile on my face for each of the past 16 days.

I feel this thread should be... what have you gained? HOORAH!
  • Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    Aww, go you guys. I lost 5lbs but have since regained it all. I'm sitting here eating Ghiradelli chocolate chips and ignoring the fact that I haven't updated my diary in days. My self-esteem has plummeted and I seem to have lost all motivation.

I read this recently : Eating badly for a morning, day or even week and deciding 'well, that's it, I may as well just give up and eat rubbish for good now!" is like dropping your phone, chipping the case and deciding "well, that's it, I may as well smash my phone to pieces and throw it in a pond!"

And it's so true - You lost those 5lbs.. and can lose them again! Eat those chocolate chips if you really want them.. and then drink some water, go for a walk or even just do some housework, dance around your room.. don't give up! xx