Whey protein is making you fat

Options

Replies

• offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    If it is a ferry tale I wonder how I lost 82 pounds while using protien powder and eatting less calories than I burn,,mmm ,, must be a magic trick .

Not magic or even wizardry, it has a perfectly logical explanation, you were using counterfeit whey or possibly casein
    I use all natural protien powder..I have lost bf,went from 28%bf to 15% bf and gained muscle in 16 months,doctor says my levels are perfect,,that is all the proof I need...,,believe what you read ? I will believe actual fact
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    If it is a ferry tale I wonder how I lost 82 pounds while using protien powder and eatting less calories than I burn,,mmm ,, must be a magic trick .

Not magic or even wizardry, it has a perfectly logical explanation, you were using counterfeit whey or possibly casein

Hemp. Hemp protein may actually cause an inverse insulin response.

If I knew what that meant, I would probably have an argument for it! :tongue:
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options

Its whereby something tastes so disgusting that it actually makes you produce LESS insulin in order to cope.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Whey protein killed my dog. Although he stole white bread off my plate the day before he died. His last words were "bark, bark". For some reason the cat does well on whey. You just never know....

I put chocolate flavored whey isolate in my coffee and my cat went over to drink it
    when I wasn't watching. I took it from her immediately, I don't know the effects of artificial chocolate on animals but I don't want to find out that way.

Oh and as for the original post, cool story bro ;)
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Finally someone has the bravery to address the counterfeit whey from China that's been showing up in the marketplace. Anyone get protein powder from Target in the last six months? I guarantee your BF% has gone UP and your lean body mass DOWN.
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Two shakes a day. 184.5 lbs lost.

So whatevs.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Its whereby something tastes so disgusting that it actually makes you produce LESS insulin in order to cope.

Ha! Thanks. I hate being bested by sjohnny!

OK< so my argument is: You have to put it in a smoothie.

:laugh: :wink: :smokin:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I never understood why human's drink milk past baby stage of life... seriously how many animals out there still drink milk from their mother after the first 9-12 months... Oh wait....we dont drink milk from our mothers but rather from another animal..... amazed.....
  • CJT_EST81
    Options
    WOW. Just think the time you spent there typing that you could have spent playing with your children... or are you one of those nerds that spend their day trolling Internet message boards while your partner (if they haven't left you already) spends time looking after your children? I'm guessing by the huge amont of sarcasm you are displaying you also have a lack of people skills and struggle to hold a genuine conversation without displaying this fantastic trait of yours. The lack of a genuine profile picture also probably shows that you are hiding behind a facade and would genuinely make a mess of their trousers at the first sign of any confrontation in the real world? Now why don't you jog on and do something productive with your day??? There's a good boy..
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    24162093.jpg

maybe you should try some brotein (TM) it doesn't spike insulin

lulz
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I never understood why human's drink milk past baby stage of life... seriously how many animals out there still drink milk from their mother after the first 9-12 months... Oh wait....we dont drink milk from our mothers but rather from another animal..... amazed.....

That's a silly argument. How many animals drink coffee or eat popcorn, bagels and eclairs?
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    WOW. Just think the time you spent there typing that you could have spent playing with your children... or are you one of those nerds that spend their day trolling Internet message boards while your partner (if they haven't left you already) spends time looking after your children? I'm guessing by the huge amont of sarcasm you are displaying you also have a lack of people skills and struggle to hold a genuine conversation without displaying this fantastic trait of yours. The lack of a genuine profile picture also probably shows that you are hiding behind a facade and would genuinely make a mess of their trousers at the first sign of any confrontation in the real world? Now why don't you jog on and do something productive with your day??? There's a good boy..
    wow! You really put a lot of thought into that didn't you? Deep!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    they would love to eat it if they could have it instead of their normal injections....
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

WHO recomends nursing children until the age of 3.
  • srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options

Humans are the only mammals who consume dairy after they are weaned. Cats and Dogs will drink it but in large quantities it makes them sick.
  • AngryDiet
    Options

That's a silly argument. How many animals drink coffee or eat popcorn, bagels and eclairs?

Or beer.

So agreed!

Derp!
  • AngryDiet
    Options

Humans are the only mammals who consume dairy after they are weaned. Cats and Dogs will drink it but in large quantities it makes them sick.

And that's why humans are superior.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options

But then this happens with hemp:

PQaV7.jpg
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

Or beer.

So agreed!

Derp!

I chose those 4 particular items because they were on today's diary for the person who posted the silly argument. I'm pretty sure if we looked at the diaries of anyone spouting the "animals don't drink milk so why should we" nonsense we'd find things other animals don't consume.

It's good to be human.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

This ranks right up there with the "now I'm going to type this as sober as possible/poverty dinner" reply.

10/10 might copy pasta.