girls with tattoos... yay? nay?

Options

Replies

• Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Essentially, the summarization on here is that 1) women who have them think they're awesome (shocker), 2) guys who kowtow to women will (by default) like them (shocker), and 3) those of us who happen to think they DON'T look good on women are sexist. Yup, gotta love the lemming mentality.....
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I read a saying that says 'The only difference between people that have tattoos and those that don't is people with tattoo don't care if you have tattoos'.
    ugh. the only thing worse than no tattoos is bad tattoos.

:ohwell:
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Essentially, the summarization on here is that 1) women who have them think they're awesome (shocker), 2) guys who kowtow to women will (by default) like them (shocker), and 3) those of us who happen to think they DON'T look good on women are sexist. Yup, gotta love the lemming mentality.....

Im a woman. I don't have any tattoos. I think they're awsome anyways.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Nay.
    My opinion, which I'm entitled to express, is that the wearer looks cheap.
    Male or female.
    Feel free to desecrate/mutilate your body all you want, but to me, unadorned skin is more beautiful than inked skin.

Thats the kind of prepopsterous garbage my old man (who has 'unfortunate' tattoos - see earlier in the thread) comes out with. I have other mutilations on my body that I did not choose - are they equally as repugnant?
    Steve,
    You obviously didn't read the OP's statement.
    The posed question was followed by why or why not.
    I stated why.
    But, as customary on this board, anyone with a dissenting opinion is scorned.
    Your dad (not your "old man") sounds like my kind of gentleman. He's probably around my age. We grew up in a more genteel time when 'please' and 'thank you' were common (even expected) and failure to say 'yes, sir' or 'no, ma'am' when addressing an older person would get you in trouble.
    If your other mutilations are scars from an accident, surgery, birth defect, or similar involuntary actions ... no, of course not. And I did not use the word repugnant -- YOU did. How can you leap from what I typed, expressing that 'a' is more beautiful than 'b,' to repugnant? You can't. It's simply your crass intolerance of a dissenting opinion.
    If your other mutilations are from piercings -- navel, nose, lips, tongue, eyebrows, "personal areas" -- even those are not repugnant to me. I just prefer plain.
  • IronMikeFox
    Options

Yup. Gotta love @sshole mentality as well. You don't know me or probably most of the men who posted in the affirmative to the original question. As such do not presume to know why we answered the way we did. I'm sorry, but I do not "kowtow" to anyone, man or woman. It just so happens that I love the art of tattooing and especially appreciate it on the female body of which I am also very fond. I have no problem with people who do not like tattoos, but I do take issue with ignorant donks.
  • SharonaSunshine
    Options
    My hubby hates them too...
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Depends on the tattoos.
  • Sarahwillow
    Sarahwillow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    if you don't like my tattoo's why am I even talking to you again?!?!
  • runningfataway
    Options
    Yes and to guys with them yay too! Extremely sexy.
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    yay.
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Well I can tell you that I love my tattoos. Don't really care what anyone else thinks, I got them for me.

^^This^^
  • pilze0
    pilze0 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    As a chick with ink, BIG YAY! I think they're sexy as hell. But like others said, I really don't care if people don't like them. I got them for me.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Thread is pointless without more pictures.
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Don't like them on men or women. I never saw one that didn't reduce the person's attractiveness.

I think they are a very clever IQ test.
  • foodmuscle
    Options
    Doesnt matter to me whether or not a girl has (or does not have) a tattoo.
  • babyjaz
    babyjaz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ink on a women is very sexy.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I have a left armband tat and I think it's HOT!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Don't like them on men or women. I never saw one that didn't reduce the person's attractiveness.

I'll take the bait (because I'd really like to see how you answer this) ...how so?
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options

I can handle personal opinions about whether or not people think tattoos are attractive or not. No biggie, it's an opinion. However, assuming a person is not intelligent based on the fact that they have tattoos is unbelievably presumptuous and ignorant. Uhhhhggg.
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Women look good with or without tattoos.