girls with tattoos... yay? nay?

Options

Replies

• tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. If you disagree with it fine, if you agree that's fine to. No need to get so into the argument that you lose sight of the point of the discussion. Do you like them or do you not and why? Don't attack the people who have them or criticise the people who feel different. You're sexy, beautiful and amazing regardless. I if you're not in the eyes of some...well Hell, not everyone like flowers. Tats can be the bow on a bouquet or spray paint. All in the eyes of the person lookin. Personally, I dig what they mean
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Essentially, the summarization on here is that 1) women who have them think they're awesome (shocker), 2) guys who kowtow to women will (by default) like them (shocker), and 3) those of us who happen to think they DON'T look good on women are sexist. Yup, gotta love the lemming mentality.....

Well aren't you a ****. Nobody said you were sexist, people who say men look good with tattoos and women don't are sexist.

Get over yourself and pay attention

And you can't take a generalization. Try getting over YOURself.....

Nope. I'm perfectly content with how into myself I am.

Also, that wasn't a generalization you made. But good job at repeating yourself, super witty.

Actually, it pretty much WAS a generalization, but it's nice that you're so inclined to split hairs and talk in semantics. That said, congratulations on your contentment being a narcisist.....

I pity your wife and children for having to live with such an angry troll.

Fyi, just because I like myself doesn't make me a narcisist. However, I'd take being a narcicst over a bitter old man full of ignorance and hate.

What's laughable is that you know NOTHING about me and yet, as some random person on the internet, presume to make the judgement/declaration that I'm an "angry troll", and "pity my wife and kids". Keep running with that thought......as they couldn't be further from the truth.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Essentially, the summarization on here is that 1) women who have them think they're awesome (shocker), 2) guys who kowtow to women will (by default) like them (shocker), and 3) those of us who happen to think they DON'T look good on women are sexist. Yup, gotta love the lemming mentality.....

Well aren't you a ****. Nobody said you were sexist, people who say men look good with tattoos and women don't are sexist.

Get over yourself and pay attention

And you can't take a generalization. Try getting over YOURself.....

Nope. I'm perfectly content with how into myself I am.

Also, that wasn't a generalization you made. But good job at repeating yourself, super witty.

Actually, it pretty much WAS a generalization, but it's nice that you're so inclined to split hairs and talk in semantics. That said, congratulations on your contentment being a narcisist.....

I pity your wife and children for having to live with such an angry troll.

Fyi, just because I like myself doesn't make me a narcisist. However, I'd take being a narcicst over a bitter old man full of ignorance and hate.

What's laughable is that you know NOTHING about me and yet, as some random person on the internet, presume to make the judgement/declaration that I'm an "angry troll", and "pity my wife and kids". Keep running with that thought......as they couldn't be further from the truth.

That is how you come off. Your fault not mine.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. If you disagree with it fine, if you agree that's fine to. No need to get so into the argument that you lose sight of the point of the discussion. Do you like them or do you not and why? Don't attack the people who have them or criticise the people who feel different. You're sexy, beautiful and amazing regardless. I if you're not in the eyes of some...well Hell, not everyone like flowers. Tats can be the bow on a bouquet or spray paint. All in the eyes of the person lookin. Personally, I dig what they mean

Great post! Especially since I'm not a big fan of flowers ;)
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options

Great post! Especially since I'm not a big fan of flowers ;)
    Well from head to toe you're a work of art...don't pay attention to anyone who tells you different.
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I got my tattoo on my left inner arm - it is for my son who passed away- its a heart with his name in it. I don't care what anyone thinks of it!- I love it and it is like he is a part of me forever!!
  • Southernsass6885
    Southernsass6885 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine said it best: "I like tattoos. They're designed for tracing."
  • Shann5315
    Shann5315 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have a friend who is covered in tattoos and they are meanigful tattoos. I'm not gay but they are part of what makes her sexy.

That is all
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Your dad (not your "old man") sounds like my kind of gentleman. He's probably around my age. We grew up in a more genteel time when 'please' and 'thank you' were common (even expected) and failure to say 'yes, sir' or 'no, ma'am' when addressing an older person would get you in trouble.
    You know...more bees with honey.
    Snoopytwins, is your name Steve?
    By the way, what does honey and bees have to do with the topic?
    Makes about as much sense taken out of context as your snip of my earlier post.
    MY point referred to his accusation that my opinion was outrageous garbage similar to something his old man would say.
    Sounds like a guy I don't care to meet.
    Yes, I categorize tattoos and piercings as mutilation and desecration. That's MY opinion.
    If you disagree, OK, just express yours and move to the next post.
    (BTW, I'm a "sir" not a "ma'am.")
    As someone else said:
    Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. If you disagree with it fine, if you agree that's fine too. Do you like them or do you not and why? Don't attack the people who have them or criticise the people who feel different.
    I said Nay. Then I said why.
    Steve went off on me. He used a faulty premise to arrive at a ridiculously erroneous conclusion.
    So, according to you and Steve, I can't express an opinion because it differs from yours and his.
    Right?
    /me in this thread!
  • socko6774
    socko6774 Posts: 200
    Options
    Im pretty picky about which tattoos i like. i think sleeves on women are sexy, but im not a fan of neck or tit tattoos.

all depends on what and where they are.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    tattoos are sexy... i got all mine because I love them, not because I want to impress anyone... and a guys with tattoos are super hot!!.. I cannot date a guy without ink...
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Only if they're small and few in number. I don't find sleeves attractive on women, anything on the chest, lower back, neck, thighs, calves. Wrist, ankle, foot, back of neck, shoulder blade area and hips for me.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options
    For me...I go by the person, not the colors on their skin or lack thereof.. At the end of the day it is WHO they are. I'm not a big fan of face tattoos but I went on a date when I was single with a guy who had them. He was hilarious and pretty awesome. The only reason it didn't work out was because we just didn't have that connection on a personal level, not because he had tattoos I wasn't usually fond of.
  • kitsuneandy
    Options
    For me...I go by the person, not the colors on their skin or lack thereof.. At the end of the day it is WHO they are. I'm not a big fan of face tattoos but I went on a date when I was single with a guy who had them. He was hilarious and pretty awesome. The only reason it didn't work out was because we just didn't have that connection on a personal level, not because he had tattoos I wasn't usually fond of.

This.

What ink we do or don't have says nothing about the person other than their choice of art.

I find that the saying "The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is tattooed people don't care if you are not tattooed." Does actually hold true a lot of the time.
  • GetDemGainz
    Options
    I am a big fan! It's very attractive if the placement and artwork are right.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Kat Von D.... enough said :love:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    If its done right, definitely
  • Viveyp21
    Viveyp21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Well I can tell you that I love my tattoos. Don't really care what anyone else thinks, I got them for me.

^^^ YUP!
  • motogsp
    motogsp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos and think that they are sexy on women! So I vote yes!! And like other say it has to be good art work because ****ty tattoos just look bad on anyone.
  • Emmapople30
    Emmapople30 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hell yer x