The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I'm off home now so you guys might be rolling on your own. Enjoy!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    AWWWW...bye bye Ms. Grapefruit lady :-(
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I'm still here because I am putting off going for a run - would rather roll :)
  • harvo
    Options
    Is this going to be like sects? Having to do this by myself? :bigsmile:
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hmm, saw the word smuty and started reading this thread and now going to get some popcorn and sit back and watch this one.

If you are getting popcorn then you may as well start at the begining, that way you won't miss dogging, tributes, baps, sausages, blankets, dipping in the company ink (or not), the Smut Mall etc.

Also feel free to contribute rather than watch, unless you are a voyeur (a topic I don't think we have covered) :wink:

Ha! Thanks I will try to go back a bit or find a juicy topic that I am interested in and read it thoroughly, sounds like my kind of crowd. Voyeurism I get, dogging do not know anything about, so sounds like an educational forum as well.

And not sure if this is contributing to add another topic but yesterday my wife and I had this discussion and well...here, you might get a good laugh from this one, we did.

<a href="http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/855817-did-you-know-how-many-calories-are-in"&gt; Did you know how many calories are in...</a>
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    hooray for tinz wanting to roll naked under the blanket....

wait.

that's nothing new (but still exciting)
  • oboeing
    Options
    harvo i'll never let you do anything by yourself :wink:
  • tinz75
    Options

wait.

Naked? i want you in one of those costumes - we can get nakked later.
  • harvo
    Options
    harvo i'll never let you do anything by yourself :wink:

Heck yeah, that is what I am talking about....
  • harvo
    Options
    Hmm, saw the word smuty and started reading this thread and now going to get some popcorn and sit back and watch this one.

If you are getting popcorn then you may as well start at the begining, that way you won't miss dogging, tributes, baps, sausages, blankets, dipping in the company ink (or not), the Smut Mall etc.

Also feel free to contribute rather than watch, unless you are a voyeur (a topic I don't think we have covered) :wink:

Ha! Thanks I will try to go back a bit or find a juicy topic that I am interested in and read it thoroughly, sounds like my kind of crowd. Voyeurism I get, dogging do not know anything about, so sounds like an educational forum as well.

And not sure if this is contributing to add another topic but yesterday my wife and I had this discussion and well...here, you might get a good laugh from this one, we did.

<a href="http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/855817-did-you-know-how-many-calories-are-in"&gt; Did you know how many calories are in...</a>

A friend of mine found this as a topping for a subway sub....
  • tinz75
    Options
    Can I be Beaker?

lyle_beaker.gif
  • oboeing
    Options

wait.

oh, you still want the naughty catholic school girl exterior to match the intereior? :bigsmile:
  • harvo
    Options
    So my boss sends me an IM. "How goes the db?" I tell her things are not going well as people are making weird errors. I will need help to get all the audits complete for the Tuesday deadline. She says "Oh, you want OT?" I so wanted to say 'look lady I have responsibilities like ball games and posting in MFP and we are trying to roll the KOD thread, I really need you to leave me alone" Instead I say "sure, if I can do it on the weel=kend"... The nerve of some people, wanting you to work all day...
  • harvo
    Options
    Can I be Beaker?

lyle_beaker.gif

not sure, Fozzy was hit closer to home for me...guess a vote may need to be taken.
  • tinz75
    Options
    So my boss sends me an IM. "How goes the db?" I tell her things are not going well as people are making weird errors. I will need help to get all the audits complete for the Tuesday deadline. She says "Oh, you want OT?" I so wanted to say 'look lady I have responsibilities like ball games and posting in MFP and we are trying to roll the KOD thread, I really need you to leave me alone" Instead I say "sure, if I can do it on the weel=kend"... The nerve of some people, wanting you to work all day...
    Disgusting, some people just don't understand priorities.
  • harvo
    Options

wait.

oh, you still want the naughty catholic school girl exterior to match the intereior? :bigsmile:

Umm, hit quote and I really don't know what to say now. (Deer in the headlights)....
  • harvo
    Options
    Did everyone hear about Lance Armstrong? He did an interview with Oprah..they said after he came clean he took his ball and went home...(rimshot)
  • harvo
    Options
    Did everyone hear about Lance Armstrong? He did an interview with Oprah..they said after he came clean he took his ball and went home...(rimshot)

I really wanted this to cause the roll? :sad:
  • tinz75
    Options
    I can dilly and dally no more guys - I need to get my bottom outside and run...
  • tinz75
    Options
    ROLLLLL :)