What brand of jeans do you wear?

Options
MIM49
MIM49 Posts: 255 Member
I can't remember the last time I bought a pair of jeans. Or any other kind of pant that had snaps or buttons at the waist. All of my pants have elastic waist and are either sweat pants or other soft stretchy or semi-stretchy fabric. Also jeans have those pockets plastered right on each butt cheek and frankly my butt hasn't needed the extra attention. But now with my weight creeping down and although my butt isn't losing as fast as my boobs (sigh: life is sometimes so unfair) it is getting smaller and I am thinking of buying . Both my sister and my niece who have figures like mine (or figures I will have after I lose more weight: hippy with a relatively small waist) highly recommend a brand called NOT YOUR DAUGHTERS JEANS. I will give those a try. But what are you wearing? I think, once I have a smaller rear, I would even like to wear jeans with rhinestones or other fancy detail on the back pockets.

Replies

• glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I wear whatever brand is within a reasonable price range. I have usually enjoyed Arizona brand jeans though :). I tend to go for jeans with a little bit of elastic material in them as my shape and size changes ever so slightly during different seasons/times of the month. I also don't purchase skinny jeans because I have wide hips and any fat I get usually travels to my thighs...so skinny jeans don't do much for my figure, lol. I usually go with bootcut or slightly bell-shaped bottoms (not extreme bell bottoms like I used to in high school, lol.)

I also tend to go with darker colored denim, as lighter denim highlights my thicker thighs too much. The darker denim helps to flatter my figure more.

One of my favorite pairs of jeans was from Converse brand...and I think the other was from Gap. They were higher quality stitching and fit for me, but I can't always afford them.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Levi. 501, button fly.

and Eddie Bauer Flannel lined for the winter season. they do nothing for my butt.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Miss Me, Diesel, and Lucky. And sometimes Charlotte Russe, because their S sizes are actually short enough for me to not have to hem! :)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Coldwater creek. When they go on half price.I like their knit jeans and their regular stretch jeans. Skinny leg.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    My favorite jeans right now are A.N.A brand (JC Penney) boyfriend style. I live in those things.
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My Brand is "What's on Sale yet still looks good" :-D.

I realize that's not helpful in the LEAST, but it's the truth :-)
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Levi's.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Wrangler... it's what fits
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    American Eagle and Levi. I was so happy when I fit into a 14 again because AE doesn't have bigger sizes than that in their store. You have to order from their website.
  • Mama2lilgirls83
    Mama2lilgirls83 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I like Candies and A.N.A from JcPenney.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Oh man!!! I LOVE Silver jeans. Unfortunately I only own one pair because they are like $80.00 And my mom bought them for me LOL I usually buy Vanity jeans. They fit good and they have long length for me and they are decently priced.
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    The ones on sale.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    My favorite jeans come from American Eagle and Pac Sun. While I don't really shop at American Eagle for anything else, their jeans are the bomb.
  • middlegoss
    Options
    Old Navy has fantastic jeans for women!! 3 different body type styles in the womens jeans. Love, Love Love:love:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Levi's 511.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Old Navy because they come in 36" length online. I love Miss Me Jeans, but I can't afford them :sad:
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    My best brand of *kitten* flattering are my "True Religon" I got a big ol booty and small waist
    American Eagle fit well too......and they stretch!
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    My go-to brand is Lucky. That being said, I've only paid full price for one pair, all the rest I've bought at Marshall's or Ross.
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I buy all my jeans from Hollister, they have always fit great even while being obese. I never buy them full price though, on sale all the way.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I wear whatever is inexpensive and looks good on me. One brand I've found I do like, though, is Gloria Vanderbilt (I think…. lol). I've gotten them at JCPenny's and I think I saw them at Sears. They aren't super low waisted (which is a death sentence for those of us with larger hips!) and they are comfy. But I do check out the sales and clearance racks and try on things that look okay. And I've been known to raid my daughter's closet and she mine :laugh: (I'm mid-30s, she's teen, we're almost the same size!!)