ALL GUYS CHEAT!

1234568»

Replies

• littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    the verdict's still out......
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    That's a bogus lie. Men have enough trouble getting laid when they are single. Not every dude is some chick magnet that just looks at a woman and they start getting naked.

Don't believe me?...why do you think so many of them get jammed up on "John TV?" Not every guy is some mack daddy player and not every guy that's given the chance will cheat.

More women cheat then men. Us guys just get a bad rap for it. Women need their egos stroked constantly. If you ask the next 10 guys who you come in contact, when is the last time that a woman told them they were attractive or flirted with them...7 will say they can't remember and 2 will lie about it :wink:
    ^^^^true.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    That's a bogus lie. Men have enough trouble getting laid when they are single. Not every dude is some chick magnet that just looks at a woman and they start getting naked.

Don't believe me?...why do you think so many of them get jammed up on "John TV?" Not every guy is some mack daddy player and not every guy that's given the chance will cheat.

More women cheat then men. Us guys just get a bad rap for it. Women need their egos stroked constantly. If you ask the next 10 guys who you come in contact, when is the last time that a woman told them they were attractive or flirted with them...7 will say they can't remember and 2 will lie about it :wink:
    ^^^^true.

I agree with this ^^^
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    No, I think you accidentally spilled the beans the first time. Do you have a really large basement or an interdimensional door or something?
    damn. Now I must kill you...and the other 2 billion people in my basement...

Ironically, Hitler said the same thing.....
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    People trying to justify their bad behavior and miserable sense of ethics will always go for the old "EVERYONE does XYZ!"

No, they don't.

Not all men cheat and not all women marry for money and not all blanks do blankety blank.

Generalizations are bad, m'kay?
  • glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    I don't believe that all guys cheat. I have been cheated on in the past and while, at the time, it was a devastating experience (because we had been together for a long time), I realized it was not related to his gender. It was due to who he was as a person/individual.

I think all people enjoy and appreciate receiving attention from others. What makes the difference between a cheater and faithful partner is the manner in which we respond to attention from outsiders. Some people thrive off of it and seek it out. Some people simply appreciate it by saying thank you to a compliment and that's all.

I have never had the problem of immediately walking away from someone who is unfaithful. I mean, granted it only happened once (to my knowledge, lol), but...to me, that is a Huge deal breaker. I'm not sure how some people overlook it but I can only speak for myself and I recognize that all situations are different and relative to the couple's perception of what they're willing to work through and deal with.

Ultimately, the important thing is to be with someone who shares the same values and expectations as you. You can vary largely in humor, hobbies, careers, etc....but my personal opinion is that when it boils down to it--values and expectations in a relationship should always be shared/similar. Communicate your boundaries and expectations at the start of a relationship, and don't hesitate to ask your partner what their boundaries and expectations are as well.

Despite these communications, sometimes people put on a facade and we unfortunately just don't know someone's capable of it until it actually happens. Just look out for obvious red flags and create realistic and healthy standards for the relationship you have with someone.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    No I don't believe all men cheat. :huh:
    Women cheat too yah know. :huh:

Do I have insecurities/thoughts that my b/f is cheating on me ...YAH! Big time.
    But I call it for what it is not a blame game... my INSECURITIES.

In the end I always tell myself if it ever did happen down the line.
    I'm worth more and I will ALWAYS find someone who treats me better. :flowerforyou:
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    I wouldn't cheat am pretty loyal. So this is somewhat bias but its all good :)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    I think men can be honorable and monogamous. (PS: Please don't think I'm saying polygamy is NOT honorable, the honorable and monogamous are meant to be taken separately, not together)

The ones who make comments like: "Guys will cheat if given a chance", are pathetic losers who want an excuse to mess around.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    We ladies need to stop putting up with loser guys. We need like a credit score site for men. We should be able to rate them and deduct points for things like cheating, abandoning your children, mooching, getting sent to prison, abusive language, physical abuse, ect. Then we should all be able to look up potential men on this site and determine which ones are keepers and which ones need to have their access to available women cut off.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    My husband will never cheat..or I on him. Its a trust thing... its hard to explain
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    I have been cheated on, but have never cheated. I have had multiple opportunities, most of them before I gained this weight that I am losing. I think there are certain types of people that cheat because of there own insecurities or values. but even though I am a bit bitter because I've been wronged I know there are good people out there that despite opportunities to make bad choices... they make the right ones.

i-love-those-moments-jack-sparrow.jpg

we're not all pirates :wink:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    I know my husband would never cheat, he is WAY to lazy to cheat. It would take getting off the couch. Find a lazy dude. ;-)
    This^^ My b/f would have to get off the computer and stop playing World of Warcraft... LMFAO! and not even I can do that sometimes lol
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Thirty-one years and counting. Never cheated once. I've never figured out how it happens. You hear about people cheating on their spouses/mate, but I've just never put myself in that situation. I've been accused of being naive too!

Best of luck to you!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    I agree with the "weak" people cheat.