What brand of jeans do you wear?

Options

Replies

• red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I like the diva jean style by old navy. They are the only "regular" jeans( no elastic waists/super stretch) that i dont feel crazy self conscious in. I was surprised that i found such a good pair of jeans at old navy! Who knew?
  • jbs2travel
    jbs2travel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Gloria Vanderbilt
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    My Brand is "What's on Sale yet still looks good" :-D.

I realize that's not helpful in the LEAST, but it's the truth :-)

THIS^^^^ I have everything from 30 year old button front 501's to Jordache Skinny and many kinds in between!
  • em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My Brand is "What's on Sale yet still looks good" :-D.

I realize that's not helpful in the LEAST, but it's the truth :-)

That's me. I just bought a pair of jeans the other day for $10. I have no idea what brand they are, I didn't even check to be honest.
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Levis, Arizona, and Lucky. Although I can tell you, Arizona doesn't like to give much butt room. I have a regular sized booty, I think, but they seem a little snug there. Maybe it's my roller derby booty? Just a heads up.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Whatever fits and flatters. I hate jean shopping. I may just revert to maxi dresses to avoid them.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Whatever fits and doesn't give me mommy butt.

Ones that I am eyeing for when I am at my goal is Miss Me's, they make a curvy bum look good.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Whatever is in new condition at the thrift store. :)
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Oh man!!! I LOVE Silver jeans. Unfortunately I only own one pair because they are like $80.00 And my mom bought them for me LOL I usually buy Vanity jeans. They fit good and they have long length for me and they are decently priced.

I love Silvers! I wear the Suki ones which are a "curvy" fit (smaller waist, bigger butt and thighs). My ultimate goal was to fit into my daughters silvers and I managed just before Xmas so my hubby bought me 4 pairs for Xmas. I'm also 5'10" so "long" in most brands are still too short. My silvers are 31" X 34"... So the perfect length. =)
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Levi's slight curve, straight leg.

My GF loves her lucky brand, and also wears levi's.
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I wear Red Herring jeans. Reasonably priced and so comfy!
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    lucky brand
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    AG, Paige, Hudson & true religion. I probably wear the Hudson most. I went crazy once I could fit into pricey jeans. Before I got smaller I use to only wear gap & Levi's. I have those now but my favorite are the designer.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Member's Mark Men's jeans from Sam's Club or today I actually got into a pair of Women's size 14 Faded Glory from Walmart. I have no waist though so I don't think the Member's Mark would work for you. The Faded Glory might. They were a little lower cut. I don't like women's jeans though. There is no room to put anything in the pockets these days. :(
  • TallyGal97
    TallyGal97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love my Miss Me's for dressing up and Levi's for casual wear.
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    FDJ. A bit pricey but worth every penny when you put them on! Perfect fit every time. I wear jeans to work, so they gotta make me feel good.

I get them at a local boutique and always get a heads up on sales so generally only pay about $50 for them.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I also love the "Lucky You" ribbon detail hiding inside the fly....it makes me smile :)

and the hidden one in the pocket!
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Plummer's Krak
  • aspireforfitness
    Options
    Old Navy all day, every day.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Lucky