The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    BAPS and Sausage.....now that I have adjusted to your beauty Chris has a point..that is a nice Richard gutter....

Does that mean what I think it does?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    BAPS and Sausage.....now that I have adjusted to your beauty Chris has a point..that is a nice Richard gutter....

Does that mean what I think it does?

I am sure it does....I miss Hought so it was in his honour....
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    i will happily take the compliment :)
  • harvo
    Options
    as I am happy to give the compliment and would be happier to....ummmm, so how is the weather there> (not wanting to get us locked down)
  • harvo
    Options
    Conversation I had this weekend after my JV game. I assume the first question was missed given the look on this ladies face...I ran into my old boss and we were talking when she asked if I was reffing basketball in addition to softball and baseball...I said yes and here is what I belive the lady heard, (prior to getting up, looking back at me and moving)..

Me "Yeah, 6 nights this week and 5 more next week"
    her "wow, bet that keeps you going"
    Me " I am pretty tires and sore...this week has been tough since I have had a different partner every night. It can be hard to get in a rhythem when you have worked with someone several times and then switch nightly. It is good though because you can learn something new to apply for another night."

SHE LEAVES....
  • djallen813
    djallen813 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I believe I have stumbled upon the greatest thread in the history of the internet! I started reading at page one and 6 hours later only managed to get through November! I tried to escape but you guys kept pulling me back to read one more page. I would love to grab a diet coke, cuddle under a blanket and take out my sausage to play with some baps, then take a picture of my bum and add it here. Would love to join in but afraid I can't keep up! :smile:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I believe I have stumbled upon the greatest thread in the history of the internet! I started reading at page one and 6 hours later only managed to get through November! I tried to escape but you guys kept pulling me back to read one more page. I would love to grab a diet coke, cuddle under a blanket and take out my sausage to play with some baps, then take a picture of my bum and add it here. Would love to join in but afraid I can't keep up! :smile:

Hello there, and welcome, you're more than welcome to dip in and out whenever you can manage it :)

Morning all :)
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    [Oh my goodness, I believe I have stumbled upon the greatest thread in the history of the internet! I started reading at page one and 6 hours later only managed to get through November! I tried to escape but you guys kept pulling me back to read one more page. I would love to grab a diet coke, cuddle under a blanket and take out my sausage to play with some baps, then take a picture of my bum and add it here. Would love to join in but afraid I can't keep up! :smile:

That is so funny. And just a tiny bit sad. But welcome new person. Join in if you dare.

Morning all. Effing freezing this morning.
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Ooh, look at that - I'm half way to goal. Yay!
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Morning all - back in the office today and ignoring all calls, I have neglected my corner on the KOD too much.

Bern, happy to come and keep your grapefruit warm for you.
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Morning all - back in the office today and ignoring all calls, I have neglected my corner on the KOD too much.

Bern, happy to come and keep your grapefruit warm for you.

Only if you warm your hands first - my grapefruit are very sensitive.
  • tinz75
    Options
    I wouldn't dream of putting cold hands on a ladies grapefruit...

...well, actually I do dream about it, quite often, not sure if my hands are cold or not but Nigella doesn't seam to mind.
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Of course she wouldn't mind. She's a saucy minx, that one!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    And what about my baps??? :laugh:
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    And what about my baps??? :laugh:

You can have your turn once my grapefruit have thawed out.
  • tinz75
    Options
    Ladies, ladies... I have big hands, I've got it covered (or them)
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    Ladies, ladies... I have big hands, I've got it covered (or them)

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Morning all Can I join in? its cold here too
  • harvo
    Options
    Did someone call me? (cold baps in need of warm hands). Welcome newny, please join in, we are a patient group. As innocent as I was when I began they have brought me up to speed and accpeted me the for the sweet and innocent one that I am. Bless my KOD friends. And since you have done 6 hours of homework you are definately a dedicated KOD member in my eyes.

Oh yeah, GOOD MORNING to everyone on this wonderful and -2 degree Tuesday!

(starts blowing on hands and rubbing them together)
  • harvo
    Options
    BTW, looking at the newby's name, we may have a DJ for the slipit inn when Moniac takes a break.....