The keys to MY success!

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I appreciate the positive feedback to this post. You guys are great!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Your great advice was just what I needed to read today. It's basically all about kindness to your body and spirit, isn't it?

I dropped out of MFP and gained back all of the 26 pounds I had lost. I don't know why that happened and have spent a lot of time being depressed and sad about the weight gain and lack of energy I now have. I was so ready to give up, but something made me remember you and your success, Tami, so I logged in. Thank you for this post. I'll just stop wasting time and start getting back to my elliptical and counting calories. Thank you!!!
    You're welcome!! :flowerforyou:

I'm so glad I inspired you to get back on it! It is about kindness to your body. You have it in your power to treat yourself with the respect you deserve.

Best of luck!! :smile:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting!
  • erica9699
    erica9699 Posts: 53
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!...bump
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: You are just awesome! Thanks for sharing~!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Thank you Tam, I had never read this before. It is all true in my opinion. I did it and proved it to myself. I fell off though and gained back what I had lost last year. I am trying to regain my momentum though now. I do, again, know that it works to eat right and get some daily exercise. I'm doing the Leslie Sansone "Walk away the lbs" now because of the rain we are having:)

Good luck to all, Denise:)
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the post! I read it just in time because I was getting frustrated!
    Thank you again!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring. Thank you SO much for posting this!
  • 4me2sibiai
    Options
    Wow, Tam!!! Verrrrrryyyy inspirational! 135 is a whole person!!!! Amazing.
  • Missspenditall
    Missspenditall Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined today & wanted to take the time to say "Thank You"..Congrats on your weight loss it's VERY IMPRESSIVE!:happy:
  • Nener
    Nener Posts: 116
    Options
    bump
  • fitcountrygirl
    fitcountrygirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Great post Tam. Your story is a great inspiration for not only the newbies but also for us that have been on here a while. Thanks so much for posting it. :flowerforyou:

Your little boys are so cute! :smile:
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow! SOOooooo helpful! Thank you for sharing such GREAT advice. I am actually going to print this off and keep it around so I can keep reading it. I think EVERYONE should read it. How encouraging! GREAT advice on the food choices, too. I struggle with that at times. I need to find what will keep me feeling full AND keep me going. I have relied on sugar and caffeine my whole life. I have trying to figure these things out now.

Great advice on eating fat. Great advice on getting that water in early and "earning" the coffee. So many things I took away from what you said.

I really want to get to my goal. I've slowed a lot and trying to figure out why and what I can do to kick start myself.

THANK YOU, TAM!!!

Susan

254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wow, you're so welcome everyone! :)

I don't get to come on as often as I'd like to lately. I love hearing that you find this helpful!! :flowerforyou:
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    What an awesome post!! Congrats to you on your health and your baby!!

Your attitude is so refreshingly positive and your journey is such a motivation to me to achieve my own goals. I have over 100 lbs to lose myself and my first weigh in will be tomorrow morning (yes, naked!). Wish me luck!!

Thanks for sharing your tips and I hope you can share some before/after pics.
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    great tips! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Options
    Just giving the thread a bump!! Because I love coming back here to be inspired all over again not to ever give up!! Thanks again for posting this Tam.

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!