Don't ever give up! (my story, picture heavy)

Replies

• I really needed your post today! You just gave me hope. Thank you :)
  • badwolfIO
    badwolfIO Posts: 74 Member
    Great job!
    You must be so proud!!!
    Inspirational!
  • Wow! All I can say is Thank you for posting this. You are an inspiration. I'm so proud of you. Well done!
  • bonkers1224
    bonkers1224 Posts: 80 Member
    WOWZEERS! Inspired:) You must be SO proud of yourself!!! F A N T A S T I C!!!!
  • Great Job!! I am inspired!!! Thanks!
  • Adiehutton
    Adiehutton Posts: 1 Member
    Wow what a transformation! Very good to see the pictures from the beginning of your journey to how you are now - I'm going to keep that fresh in my mind. I'm on my third week and have lost 9lbs so far (without exercise) and have about 50lb to lose to get to where I want to be. So pleased for you and thanks for sharing your story, very motivating!
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    You look fantastic!!! I bet you feel even better! I love these success stories, they're great motivation!!!

Well Done!!!
  • Absolutely awesome. I feel inspired! :flowerforyou:

Fantastic.
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Congrats!
  • PicNdazy
    PicNdazy Posts: 19 Member
    Great Job!
  • HKooner
    HKooner Posts: 28
    Awe-Inspiring!!!!! Thank You for sharing.
  • funnymum1995
    funnymum1995 Posts: 17 Member
    AMAZING, TRUE INSPIRATION!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR POSTING,
  • Guurl
    Guurl Posts: 28 Member
    Congrats- you are an inspriration. I don't want to focus on how good you look (amazing) - because it's more important to be healthy - but lets just say again the transformation is phenomenal. You are/will be a great father - your teaching your child/ren about setting goals and working to achieve - that hard work pays off - you haven't just given it lip service - you dug deep and DID IT !!

Congratulations!

This makes me want to get off my butt and exercise :)

C ya.
  • You are so AMAZING!! I'm soooooooooooo proud of you! I'm actually tearing up over here on how proud. You have put so much into this and showing everyone is bringing the push and encouragement to others that we can do this! You're MY HERO...seriously!!

I've watched you have good days and bad days...and THIS is so worth EVERYTHING!!!

YOU SO BROUGHT SEXY BACK!

love you lots and lots!!

:drinker: :heart:
  • MrsCarolC
    MrsCarolC Posts: 4 Member
    WTG, your before and after pics are awesome. Your family must be very proud!
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    you look amazing! congrats on your accomplishment!
  • scoobybloo
    scoobybloo Posts: 1 Member
    Wow, you are looking amazing, love your inspirational thread, thank you..
    I tell you what ? Your a very good looking guy.....

Looking forward to seeing some more pics as the weight continues to fall off you, well done .. x
  • Well done, you are a true inspiration you look fantastic,
  • Justforme104
    Justforme104 Posts: 75 Member
    You look awesome!! WTG Thanks for sharing!
  • amomatt
    amomatt Posts: 41
    Awesome-love the pics, they are really motivating
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!